2022 NFL Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamilton is a stud thou. Got so much range for safety reminds me of Ed Reed

Not saying hes not, I just dont see it, Saleh will want a DE if they go defense given how weak their pass rush is I reckon

Or receiver

They have plenty of picks to trade back into the first round if they want to do that too, could be a trade back team with the #4 pick also, get an extra pick and someone like Linderbaum , come away with a WR, DE and C in the top 32. Would be a nice haul.

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
They have plenty of picks to trade back into the first round if they want to do that too, could be a trade back team with the #4 pick also, get an extra pick and someone like Linderbaum , come away with a WR, DE and C in the top 32. Would be a nice haul.

My dream for panthers would’ve trade back to get 2 of eagles 1st round picks and take OT like cross and then grab linderbaum

My dream for panthers would’ve trade back to get 2 of eagles 1st round picks and take OT like cross and then grab linderbaum

Its a mess. Id be fine with taking Cross at #6 if hes there. If we trade back too far I think we miss him unfortunately. If we trade back I think Linderbaum would be the target, try to pick up a Penning to go with him. Reckon thats more realistic.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Dean being the first ILB in the mock i dont see. I think after the combine when teams get his measurements and speed he will drop.

Lots of scouts i follow on twitter wouldnt be shocked to see him be the 3rd ILB taken.

LOL @ the Saints taking Pickett. Based on talent and tape there is not 4 first round QB's but there are more than 4 QB needy teams.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
The top 12 from Dane Brugler's mock draft posted above

1. Jacksonville Jaguars — Ikem Ekwonu, OT, NC State

2. Detroit Lions — Aidan Hutchinson, edge, Michigan

3. Houston Texans — Kayvon Thibodeaux, edge, Oregon

4. New York Jets — Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU

5. New York Giants — Evan Neal, OT, Alabama

6. Carolina Panthers — Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State

7. New York Giants (from Chicago) — Kyle Hamilton, DS, Notre Dame

8. Atlanta Falcons — David Ojabo, edge, Michigan

9. Denver Broncos — Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah

10. New York Jets (from Seattle) — Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State

11. Washington Football Team — Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh

12. Minnesota Vikings — Ahmad Gardner, CB, Cincinnati

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
If Jacksonville going tackle why not trade down with jets or giants and grab one there. Both those teams could use one of 2 premier de’s.
Dont make them over pay maybe their 1st and a 2nd to move up to1.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
If Jacksonville going tackle why not trade down with jets or giants and grab one there. Both those teams could use one of 2 premier de’s.
Dont make them over pay maybe their 1st and a 2nd to move up to1.
Good in theory but given the narrative of this draft seems to be that its "a decent draft with no top end", it could turn out to be difficult to trade back

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Good in theory but given the narrative of this draft seems to be that its "a decent draft with no top end", it could turn out to be difficult to trade back

So true that why i said they should be willing to accept unders on the trade down. 1 down to 4 or 5 should be atleast another 1st so asking for a 2nd is making it cheap enough for teams to atleast consider it

Here's Vacchiano with the latest on what could result in another trade in the first round for the Jets.

It’s too early to know anything, but I’ve heard rumblings that the Jets prefer to trade this pick if they can. And while they could use it to bring back a player (like, maybe a No. 1 receiver), I think it’s more likely they trade down and see if they can pick up an extra No. 1 pick for next year. If the quarterbacks start to fall – as many predict they will – teams will start to hyperventilate and will start offering a lot to move up (like the Bears did with the Giants last year), so Douglas could take advantage.

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Could get a nice package from a QB desperate team at #10

Yeah that be nice for Jets trade down like 10 spots and still get a good receiver like Drake London for Zach.

A 6'5 receiver would do wonders for Zach especially when his under pressure and can just throw it up to go get it.

Yeah that be nice for Jets trade down like 10 spots and still get a good receiver like Drake London for Zach.

A 6'5 receiver would do wonders for Zach especially when his under pressure and can just throw it up to go get it.

I think the Jets should skip receiver and make a trade for Calvin Ridley assuming he checks out mental health wise.

Something like Corey Davis (former Titans player who had his best season under Arthur Smith) and Carolina's 2nd for Ridley and Atlanta's 5th.

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I think the Jets should skip receiver and make a trade for Calvin Ridley assuming he checks out mental health wise.

Something like Corey Davis (former Titans player who had his best season under Arthur Smith) and Carolina's 2nd for Ridley and Atlanta's 5th.

Is Ridley going to want to the Jets thou ?
And are the Jets and their losing going to be good for Ridley's Mental Health ?

Is Ridley going to want to the Jets thou ?
And are the Jets and their losing going to be good for Ridley's Mental Health ?

Thats why you do your checks first, I did say assuming he checks out.

Zach needs guys who can seperate to make his life easier, not big guys to throw jump balls to.

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
His not just a jump ball receiver i am just saying it be nice if guy they draft could do it aswelll.

Drake has awesome hands, good route runner, willing blocker.

Caught 82 passes for 88 REC, 1,084 YDS (12.3 AVG), 7 TD for USC in 8 games. Missed last 4 with broken ankle.

He reminds be of Mike Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back