Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They’re running a campaign on not using 000 at the moment. Why wouldn’t they be consistently running similar to remind people about incorrect use of ED? To me it’s typical PS thinking to take structural rebuild off the table, but surely strong information campaigns will have some positive impact.
000 phone line is controlled Federally.

ED SA Health.

That is probably the reason why. No doubt those ads are Nationwide.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm guessing the poster actually get the 3k.

I wonder if the Port supporters are planning to hand around the hat to fund it for Subaru?
The poster or BF gets the $3K?

Reckon there are a few who would like a paid rather than unpaid holiday....

“Unfortunately, even double-dosed vaccinated people aren't strongly protected against Omicron," Mr McGowan said.

Lol. He’s lucky he didn’t say that in this thread. Would’ve had the living sh*t ripped out of him.
McGowan has lost the plot.

The real world evidence here in SA is that being double vaxed does strongly protect you against Omricon.

If what he was saying was true, in a population of 1.7m, 90% double vaxxed, there would be a hell of a lot more than 295 people in hospital if the double vaccination wasn't a strong protection.

A case I know of. Two kids 6 and 4 unvaccinated due to age. This week infected. Both parents fully vaxxed not infected. With no social distancing or mask wearing during the kid's illness. Hugs kisses, normal life within the house.

The vaccine works.

Ah, nope.. a few of us simply respond to your utter anti-Biden lies and nonsense and correct it every now and then..

You post about Biden and US politics on a daily basis. No one else in here does that.

If you stfu about US politics then it would stop being a major feature of this thread.

The mods could ban US politics from this thread and the only one that would give a fu** is you. Your comment last night proves that.
Yeah, most of us would prefer not to have a daily dose of US politics... & it's a pity FR0GGY 's thread was locked.

Now we just have to skim through the daily US same old spam.

Did they die with Covid or because of Covid?
This is where it would be useful to know of the 50 or so deaths per day, how many are purely due to covid (& unvaxxed split) & how many were due to other comorbidities.

This is important information that the Australian public deserves to know.

Many are dying from nursing homes, but were these otherwise healthy people or not?

If McGowan hadn't already lost the plot, he certainly has now. I always thought he was over-the-top but I could understand why he had support, but even the most staunch McGowan supporters look to be against him now. No point delaying it until winter when it'll be peak season as opposed to February when Perth is still scorching hot. This is just blatant abuse of power.

Do you actually want to back it up that he has lost the support of the WA people with some facts?

The recent poll had him in the high 70’s.

At the end of the day, the WA people don’t give a s**t what people from the East think.

Given we don’t know what date it will open up it makes the calling of federal election interesting if both SmoCo and Albanese can’t visit. Don’t think SmoCo was in any case given the Coalition is likely to lose 3-4 seats.

000 phone line is controlled Federally.

ED SA Health.

That is probably the reason why. No doubt those ads are Nationwide.

We still need better communication as to the support patnways for someone who suspects they have Covid... to avoid unnecessary demwnd on ED's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, nope.. a few of us simply respond to your utter anti-Biden lies and nonsense and correct it every now and then..

You post about Biden and US politics on a daily basis. No one else in here does that.

If you stfu about US politics then it would stop being a major feature of this thread.

The mods could ban US politics from this thread and the only one that would give a fu** is you. Your comment last night proves that.

I’ll show more interest in US politics once the Federal and State election are out the way.

Do you actually want to back it up that he has lost the support of the WA people with some facts?

The recent poll had him in the high 70’s.

At the end of the day, the WA people don’t give a sh*t what people from the East think.

Given we don’t know what date it will open up it makes the calling of federal election interesting if both SmoCo and Albanese can’t visit. Don’t think SmoCo was in any case given the Coalition is likely to lose 3-4 seats.
Don't think Western Australians want to be isolated in their own state forever, with no ability to travel.

Many missed catching up with family & friends last Xmas & they won't want that to be the norm.

They need to open back up at some stage & should be able to plan better than the rest given they can observe what has occurred.

Its like there is this wave of amnesia flowing through you and others here that you seem to forget we had to put up with yours and others unhinged rants over the last 4 years about US politics.

So you are going to have to lump it now the other guy is there screwing things up

Your lack of self awareness is truly a thing to behold as you correct nothing but what you do is lauch one unhinged tirade after the other

Mid terms are at the end of the year and i am going to enjoy posting about the current mobs problems as often as i want. Consider it fair payment for the last 4 years 🤡 :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back