Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tony Blooms business Starlizard flags this kind of thing anytime their algorithms detect something dodgy.

I dont think you need an algorithm to notice a 60k bet placed in the last 10 minutes of a game, 3 x the total pool for the game.

Lol

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Since BigFooty won’t let me post the link properly.

Attachments

• E9365444-90D4-42CD-9951-E32982366F69.jpeg
    E9365444-90D4-42CD-9951-E32982366F69.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 23
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Feel sad for the loan army. They miss out on their annual 2 week trip back to west London
City actually have more out on loan don't they?

Anyhow... this is what happens when the FA decide to change Academy rules so the top clubs scoop up more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Feel sad for the loan army. They miss out on their annual 2 week trip back to west London
Doesn't really affect us much, it drops to 8 and we currently have 5. I'm happy to sell that deadwood anyway.

Not really aimed at our fantastic academy.

Last edited:
It's more aimed at not being able to move around your failed transfer, not youf.
Yeah not what the article says. Says it is absolutely about clubs hoarding young talent.

Long overdue change to regulate those who ruin football for all.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Yeah not what the article says. Says it is absolutely about clubs hoarding young talent.

Long overdue change to regulate those who ruin football for all.
It's 8 footballers over 23 years old(or not club trained) loaned overseas. It's not about youf at all.

Who's running football doing this ?

We currently have 5 and I'd be happy to sell all of them.

It's 8 footballers over 23 years old(or not club trained) loaned overseas. It's not about youf at all.

Who's running football doing this ?

We currently have 5 and I'd be happy to sell all of them.
Point 3 states it is aimed at players who go on a series of loans with no likelihood of playing for the first team.

The third point is especially important to FIFA. In recent years the biggest, wealthiest football clubs have spent a significant amount of money signing young players before sending them out on a series of loan moves. They then sell these players at a huge profit, often without them making a single appearance for their parent club.

FIFA believes this is unfair and wants to halt this emerging trend.

Your argument it isn’t about youth is largely a part of their argument. Clubs loan players out for so long they go from being youth players to grown men. So yeah they are targeting over 23yo… the one’s that are endlessly loaned out purely to farm a profit on top of years of loan fees.

Genuine youth players being sent out for experience shouldn’t be targeted.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
It's more aimed at not being able to move around your failed transfer, not youf.

It seems to be aimed at those transfers where they sign and never look like playing for a club. Personally I believe for the first season of ownership a player shouldn't be allowed to loaned out unless it is to the club they were bought from. And there should be a maximum amount of loans a player can complete while under ownership of parent club.

Loans are there for youf to gain experience. For those players who have spent a large time out of the game with a serious injury that just need regular gametime to get back to their previous level at another club. Or failed transfers until they can be moved on permanently.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Your argument it isn’t about youth is largely a part of their argument. Clubs loan players out for so long they go from being youth players to grown men. So yeah they are targeting over 23yo… the one’s that are endlessly loaned out purely to farm a profit on top of years of loan fees.

Genuine youth players being sent out for experience shouldn’t be targeted.
If they haven't developed enough to play for their parent club by 23 I don't have an issue with them being moved along. I don't see this new style of ruling really making any difference in the Prem, it certainly won't effect us.

We're already set up for the interpretation in the the 3rd season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back