Fixture Fixture 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Green

All Australian
Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
You go there for the delicious food right?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well, it all depends on what you want in your pre-game entertainment? The complimentary beer nuts taste the same at The Precinct mind you, so I can't use that as the reason.
And by the way, I don't attend the football with my wife :think:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well, it all depends on what you want in your pre-game entertainment? The complimentary beer nuts taste the same at The Precinct mind you, so I can't use that as the reason.
And by the way, I don't attend the football with my wife :think:

Phhht . I would never be seen in such an establishment.

But if you see someone that looks like this , he might be up for a chat about Cooper Sharman before the next live show.
fun-fake-mask-lisolated-on-white-background-picture-id145918107

Jack Green

All Australian
Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda

But if you see someone that looks like this , he might be up for a chat about Cooper Sharman before the next live show.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:Mobile phones and social media have a lot to answer for don't they?? Hard to plead the 5th amendment when someone's taken your picture and posted it on facebook. Could be few Groucho Marx disguises at the bar at the Royal methinks :thumbsu:

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Guessing our round 2 game against Freo will be moved to Melbourne. Probably a swap with the other one later in the year.
Hope not. Not sure why we should be punished with a late season interstate trip because one state can’t get their s**t together.
Either they can forfeit, play it at a neutral venue or they have their home game in Melbourne, I don’t want to see us get stuffed around with a swap.

Hope not. Not sure why we should be punished with a late season interstate trip because one state can’t get their sh*t together.
Either they can forfeit, play it at a neutral venue or they have their home game in Melbourne, I don’t want to see us get stuffed around with a swap.

I like the idea of getting early momentum, especially with a young side. If we can build early we can coast later in the year.

lewdogs

Cancelled
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
Hope not. Not sure why we should be punished with a late season interstate trip because one state can’t get their sh*t together.
It's bad luck that we play them twice, but don't mind the idea of starting with a run at Marvel.

Oof, don't like the idea of coasting into finals.

It's like Cinema-gate all over again

Late in seasons, injury and fatigue set in. If we have a young side who will run out of steam at some point, banking wins early seems like good management. We have a fixture that should allow that. Melbourne built belief and momentum last year that never went away after a fast start.

hangdog

Club Legend
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Wrexham FC,
McGowan wanting 3 x dose numbers at 80-90% before re-opening. That basically writes off most of the home and away season for the WA teams. They'll just have to base themselves in the East somewhere. Madness.

McGowan wanting 3 x dose numbers at 80-90% before re-opening. That basically writes off most of the home and away season for the WA teams. They'll just have to base themselves in the East somewhere. Madness.
QJpHLQW.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ephemeral Hope

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Lovely. Ensures west coast do indeed slide and hopefully kills Freo’s momentum. They’re one of our double ups this year so that’s good

Lovely. Ensures west coast do indeed slide and hopefully kills Freo’s momentum. They’re one of our double ups this year so that’s good
Wonder what’s going to happen with Darling?

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013

FootyMaster11

Senior List
Jul 17, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Have the dates for an intra-club (if they are having one) and the practice match vs Carlton been announced? I tried to have a look online, but could only see the dates for the AAMI community series vs Essendon (Sat 5th March 7pm Marvel). Cheers

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Reckon it’s a win to not have to play Freo in Perth in R2.

Gives us 4 super-winnable games in the first 5, and getting off to a flier or strong start helps to build momentum and confidence and both of those things are invaluable.

Look at Melbourne last year. Their team at the end of the year would have wholloped their team that beat us in R2, but that good start to their year built that momentum and belief and led to them becoming the dominant force they ended up being.

this!

i'm wary of freo in round 2. a lot of their guys have been seeing this dude who operates a gym out of his garage and would you believe it he gets some pretty amazing results. they look like they're ready to run over hot coals. which is why its crucial we flog any kind of confidence they have well and truly out of them.

i'm wary of freo in round 2. a lot of their guys have been seeing this dude who operates a gym out of his garage and would you believe it he gets some pretty amazing results. they look like they're ready to run over hot coals. which is why its crucial we flog any kind of confidence they have well and truly out of them.
Amazing they’ve just figured this out now

Dard Ball Get

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
May 23, 2016
W.A
AFL Club
St Kilda
Reckon it’s a win to not have to play Freo in Perth in R2.

Gives us 4 super-winnable games in the first 5, and getting off to a flier or strong start helps to build momentum and confidence and both of those things are invaluable.

Look at Melbourne last year. Their team at the end of the year would have wholloped their team that beat us in R2, but that good start to their year built that momentum and belief and led to them becoming the dominant force they ended up being.
Exactly. We're not a group that can do a Richmond and start slow, "knowing" they can storm home. Must start strong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back