Preview The 2022 Pre Season Training Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I read Lachie Jones is training with the midfield group.....I always thought that would be the long game with him, size, athleticism and brute strength very suited to midfield.
I remember reading a post from you saying he would be able to move into the midfield.

Maybe a crazy thought, but do you think McPherson has the traits to become a midfielder?

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I remember reading a post from you saying he would be able to move into the midfield.

Maybe a crazy thought, but do you think McPherson has the traits to become a midfielder?

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nope, I don't even think he's any certainty to be on our list in 2 or 3 years. If Hinge gets his body right I can see him putting big pressure on McPherson's spot as well.

Nope, I don't even think he's any certainty to be on our list in 2 or 3 years. If Hinge gets his body right I can see him putting big pressure on McPherson's spot as well.
I agree. If he does a reasonable job this year, plays 15 or so games, I'd be putting up for trade while he's at max value.

Big if though

I read Lachie Jones is training with the midfield group.....I always thought that would be the long game with him, size, athleticism and brute strength very suited to midfield.
Yeah but this is Port we’re talking about they’ll either break his body even more or most likely just turn him into a Powell-Pepper pig clone given their recent youth development history

Yeah but this is Port we’re talking about they’ll either break his body even more or most likely just turn him into a Powell-Pepper pig clone given their recent youth development history
Disagree, watched a lot of Lachie Jones, he'll be one hell of a midfielder......far more talent and way more skilled than SPP.

Disagree, watched a lot of Lachie Jones, he'll be one hell of a midfielder......far more talent and way more skilled than SPP.
Straight line runner, very little agility

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McPherson provided some good run and carry on a few of the late games last year, which if I remember correctly, he was known for in his junior days (rather than a lockdown defender). Also gave beautiful delivery i50. I'm quite bullish on him given he's only 22/23 (looks 30).
Yep, given he came back from sucking quite well, that would give him confidence. I like him, he’s a footballer with a calm head and decent skills

Gee Fogs and Butts are BIG units .....Hinge a great physique for 190cm ....Rowe still too big

Who's that top left of the photo?

FJqIWm9akAAATht

Remove this Banner Ad

Back