Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic that Barcelona implored Dembele to go on strike at Dortmund to get out of his contract - but now he wants to sign a contract with them they’re trying to find ways to get out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What goes around comes around.

DDOuE5MXgAAc5zn.jpg

The iconic Vagner Love!

The FIFA streets will never forget.

Says Fenerbahce meeting with us to finalise the loan of Allahyar, 20 year old Iranian striker, scored the goal in a 1-0 win over Leicester last year in Europa. Bags of pace and quality, real exciting one.

Greatest shock of the window so far. Levy gets an offer knocked back

If Wolves were smart they'd create rumors that Newcastle are close to signing him for 25m. Levy would despise the new ownership at Newcastle and not want to lose a transfer to them. He'd cough up 25m quicksmart.

I'm sure if Jessi Messi joins Saudi Arabia FC he will be spouting a similar narrative to this.
Most likely. Would laugh if he goes there on loan and they end up getting relegated all the same.

I mean, hey if he wants once last big payoff so be it, but he could get that 3-4 years from now in the MLS etc. also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most likely. Would laugh if he goes there on loan and they end up getting relegated all the same.

I mean, hey if he wants once last big payoff so be it, but he could get that 3-4 years from now in the MLS etc. also.

They won’t. Why? Because they are 2 points from 17th and they are buying players that will simply make them a competitive side and better than everyone around them.

They won’t. Why? Because they are 2 points from 17th and they are buying players that will simply make them a competitive side and better than everyone around them.
I have Watford and Norwich down as certs. Burnley are the wildcard, only because their 2nd half form is usually pretty decent.

If Newcastle can't sign a decent CB, it may not matter how many good mid's / FWD's they bring in really.

Why would any club entertain a loan move with 6 months left on Lingard's contract? Just bizarre, buy him for 10m or whatever fee is needed and be done with it. United are better off keeping Lingard around if the only offer they can get is someone taking his wages off their hands until his contract expires.

I have Watford and Norwich down as certs. Burnley are the wildcard, only because their 2nd half form is usually pretty decent.

If Newcastle can't sign a decent CB, it may not matter how many good mid's / FWD's they bring in really.

True, it might not matter.

If Burnley can’t do anything significant with their games in hand, they are probably gone, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back