• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Its like the regulars in here dont want new posters,there is more hate towards certain opposition players and teams than love towards the posters own team.
For what its worth ive decided on the Giants as my team for better or worse.
Lets hope for some great games this weekend.
You should choose the only New York team.

So many experts on NFL in here do any of you bet on the games? Anyone post on the betting/racing forum?

I punt exclusively NFL. But rarely on single games or exotic bets like individual passing yards...normally multis against the line.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

NFL fines Dak Prescott $25,000 for comments about officials

Posted by Mike Florio on January 20, 2022, 6:58 PM EST

Apology not accepted.
The NFL has fined Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott $25,000 for the comments he made after Sunday’s playoff loss to the 49ers, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

Prescott apologized for the remarks on Tuesday, after the NBA Referees Association issued a statement criticizing him for condoning the throwing of objects at game officials.

Initially, Prescott expressed disapproval at the throwing of objects by fans, when he was under the impression that the fans were throwing objects at Cowboys players. Once Prescott was told that the objects were meant for game officials, Prescott changed his tune.
“Credit to them then. Yeah, credit to them. Credit. Credit to them,” Prescott said.

Asked if he was serious, Prescott made it clear he was not joking.

“Yeah, I mean, yeah, if they weren’t at us, and if the fans felt the same way as us, and that’s what they were doing it for, yeah,” Prescott said. “I’m guessing that’s why the refs took off and got out of there so fast. Yeah, I think everybody is upset with the way that this thing played out. As I said, I’m sure a fan would feel the same way that we do.”

Ultimately, the Cowboys should be upset only with themselves. For calling a quarterback draw with 17 seconds left and no timeouts. For running 17 yards, instead of 10 or 12. For not clearing a path for the umpire, who busted his ass to spot the ball quickly. For not getting the ball to the umpire, not the center.
It was a failure of coaching and execution by the Cowboys. The officials did nothing wrong.

Even if they had, there’s no place for throwing objects from the stands, for any reason.

reubski23

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2009
Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tom Brady
I punt exclusively NFL. But rarely on single games or exotic bets like individual passing yards...normally multis against the line.

Line betting is the best for nfl way better than any other sport. I love rushing yards and passing yard bets as well don’t get me started on the anthem length bet during the super bowl

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
I know nothing about the history of the Giants im sure you can enlighten me.
He is likely talking about the Buffalo Bills. because the NY Giants and NY Jets are actually based and play in New Jersey.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
I dont want Rodgers to be known as Danger coz that means someone from the all conquering Dees is Tom Brady 🤮
I was thinking more a Richmond player as Tom...

Lazard will be important, particularly as you'd think Adams will be double teamed or at least the safety will have one eye on him at all times.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Line betting is the best for nfl way better than any other sport. I love rushing yards and passing yard bets as well don’t get me started on the anthem length bet during the super bowl
Don't mind a sneaky what colour Gatorade is dumped on the coach bet. Blue came up a winner last year paying 7/1, hot favourite is always Orange or yellow at about 3.5/1 don't think I've ever seen purple that's always the highest odds up around 10/1

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
Don't mind a sneaky what colour Gatorade is dumped on the coach bet. Blue came up a winner last year paying 7/1, hot favourite is always Orange or yellow at about 3.5/1 don't think I've ever seen purple that's always the highest odds up around 10/1
This. I’ve hit the past 4 years Gatorade colour prop. Love what the NFL dishes up SuperBowl Day in terms of prop markets

This. I’ve hit the past 4 years Gatorade colour prop. Love what the NFL dishes up SuperBowl Day in terms of prop markets
How does anyone bet on the colour with any confidence? Is there some clues somewhere? Genuinely curious.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
20220121_184602.jpg

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
As traumatic and depressing a game I’ll ever witness in sports 😢

Not as depressing as the Bengals playoff loss to the Steelers a few years ago. I moped over that for weeks.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I'm definitely on the anyone but the Packers wagon, Rodgers has always rubbed me the wrong way and how hard must it be to be a fan of his. You know he's the most talented, has the best arm, but he and the team continuously fall at the final hurdle. Must be incredibly frustrating for all Packers fans,

A bit like Elway and the Broncos back in the late 80s-early 90s.

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
How does anyone bet on the colour with any confidence? Is there some clues somewhere? Genuinely curious.
No clues, just a gut feel type thing. So basically a guess! I went on teams uniforms for a while only to realise that doesn’t factor in to the Gatorade choice, so lucky guesses. Last year I read some stat prior to the SuperBowl saying Blue had not been used in x amount of SuperBowls and was “due” so I went with that and got up too. To summarise, just pure luck

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The streaker story was the best, bloke who streaked at the SB reckoned he loaded up on a streaker happening and collected a mint.
Who was that fat QB on the Giants who died recently?

as in was on the Giants in 07.. he saw the gatorade colour... texted a friend who was doing poorly financially. His mate subsequently loaded up on said gatorade colour and won

Back