WCE Player Refusing Vaccination

Remove this Banner Ad

He did have a brain injury pre getting drafted according to wikipedia

Had barely missed a game since he was drafted, has played every game since mid-2018. He did suffer a concussion late that year but didn’t miss a game (pre-12 day layoff protocol).

What are the odds his pre-draft brain injury has bobbed up on the same day the vaccine mandate came into effect?

Had barely missed a game since he was drafted, has played every game since mid-2018. He did suffer a concussion late that year but didn’t miss a game (pre-12 day layoff protocol).

What are the odds his pre-draft brain injury has bobbed up on the same day the vaccine mandate came into effect?
Also popped up during both GF's where he closely resembled this:

Pepsi Commercial Oops GIF

Ok dickheads stop tagging me and please get around Darling for being a forward thinking prophet.

He has a legitimate MEDICAL EXEMPTION, and I'll compare chodes with anyone who calls him a liar.

View attachment 1314373
Do you reckon his doctor has all bases covid on this exemption?

Ill get my coat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both the Eagles and Dockers should be removed from the competition for the year. McClown's latest insanity states they will not reopen on February 5th and will stay closed indefinitely. The AFL cannot proceed under those circumstances with the two Perth teams threatening to throw the rest of the competition into chaos. Rip it off now and tell them "see you in 2023"?
Firstly, leave your one-eyed and highly offensive political views at the door, and secondly, it would be most ill-considered of you to believe for even a second, that the alarming daily infection rates in the eastern seaboard might not result in matches being postponed anyway.

That feels like some bullshit. If he was suffering from depression maybe, but he specifically said it was an injury, one he got at work (ie playing football) so if that was the case he would be at the club all the time in getting rehab.

Work injury = work doctor = club doctor.

Thus the person who makes any type of rehab call is, ...... you guessed it, the club doctor.

I love those "pick a team based on..." challenges.

Just waiting to pick a team of AFL anti-vaxers freedumb fighters:

B Jones
HB
C Ellis-Yolmen
HF
F
R
I/C Darling

I've put Darling on the bench as his post today makes Liam Jones sound like Albert Einstein.

B Jones
HB
C Ellis-Yolmen
HF
F
R
I/C Darling

I've put Darling on the bench as his post today makes Liam Jones sound like Albert Einstein.
Surely that's not from the real Jack Darling. He's signed off as "JD".

That can’t be real.

Is his “work-related injury“ CTE?

Just noticed his missus follows a lot of people on the 'gram spruiking s**t about crystals, organic foods, trace minerals, detox, paleo and all the usual suspects (plus the Casboults, who we know are down the same rabbit hole).

Absolute red flag for 'likely antivaxxer'.

B Jones
HB
C Ellis-Yolmen
HF
F
R
I/C Darling

+ Anderson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back