Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reaction to that is nothing compared to what 2 Live Crew, NWA and Ice T went through. Without 2 Live crew in particular we wouldn’t have any of that music. They literally had to fight the US government to play their music and won the case. Pretty crazy story, would make an awesome movie.
Fair enough I just think the songs are basically the same lol

They are but women have only fairly recently become big doing it. Lil Kim was the first I can remember but she wasn’t as big as Meg and Nicki are, just as dirty though.
Nicki?? u mean carti b lol

Guys I’m having a uni crisis rn.

I just don’t think biomed is for me and I want to lean towards nursing. I don’t know what to do because I can’t transfer from biomed into nursing because I won’t meet the criteria.

I am thinking of doing diploma of nursing then into my Bach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.

These laws have targeted groups or associations of any sort. Not just bikers. Dunno if the same applies to WA.

I liked it when they were patched. At least you knew who was who.

The part where they said the police are starting to focus on them wearing sport club colours because they match the OMC colours makes me uncomfortable about how far they’ll take this.

And what about retired blokes? Do they expect the old timers to get tats removed? Obviously at the moment they’re just using it like a special power to target certain groups, but I don’t trust the cops to keep it straight. How many dodgy cops have been on the take over the years? Crazy amount. What’s to stop some top knob going on the take for a rival outfit and then they just go after the competition….Whitey Bulger style. They don’t even need evidence for this. So much freedom for corruption.

I liked it when they were patched. At least you knew who was who.

The part where they said the police are starting to focus on them wearing sport club colours because they match the OMC colours makes me uncomfortable about how far they’ll take this.

And what about retired blokes? Do they expect the old timers to get tats removed? Obviously at the moment they’re just using it like a special power to target certain groups, but I don’t trust the cops to keep it straight. How many dodgy cops have been on the take over the years? Crazy amount. What’s to stop some top knob going on the take for a rival outfit and then they just go after the competition….Whitey Bulger style. They don’t even need evidence for this. So much freedom for corruption.
I read that *en law. Last night. I meant to post that last night and more about it afterward.

Its ****ed up. Only one section of it applies to patches and clubs and what have you.

There seems to be a whole earlier section devoted to enabling the police to stop anyone from talking to anyone else. It tries to refer to crimes that are committed outside of WA or that are legal where they happen but not legal in WA. It was late but I think if you've committed an indictable offence you can be subject to this law. So you can be banned from communicating with people for possession of weed technically. Going to Amsterdam to legally choof with a mate? maybe when you get back you won't be able to talk to him.

With these laws in WA if you're protesting in a National park, are asked to leave and refuse you can then be banned from speaking to other people at the protest. Maybe you're only there to chat up some girl. No chance of that now.... If you're not one of those greenie campaigners then The Prevention of Lawful Activity Bill means you can no longer create a pickett line. You may find yourself unable to talk to fellow union members or work at the same site with them in future.

THis is why those ... people protesting against the Plandemic taking their freedom s**t me to tears. They don't even know what the * they are on about. Australia had police state laws long before covid. Where were they then? Punching cones and cheering on Border Farce as it locked up kids in detention centres most likely.

I just applied for 2 diplomas both health science

• la Trobe but pathway into Nursing
  • Deakin will have to transfer at the end.

Hopefully I can get one of them!

Fruit salad just won the hottest 100😍😍
Do you mean the Wiggles?

FFS

I will say that the two worst bands I ever saw (in no particular order) were the Cockroaches and the Young Homebuyers. Whether that offends anybody here or not is not going to influence me. I made a note to avoid seeing these bands under any circumsatances (along with almost any band playing downstairs at the Armidale).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back