BBL Qualifier Perth Scorchers v Sydney Sixers @ Marvel Stadium Sat 22 Jan 1845 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Perth from, Ashton Agar, Cameron Bancroft, Jason Behrendorff, Cooper Connolly, Laurie Evans, Aaron Hardie, Peter Hatzoglou, Nick Hobson, Josh Inglis, Matthew Kelly, Mitchell Marsh, Tymal Mills, David Moody, Lance Morris, Colin Munro, Kurtis Patterson, Ashton Turner, Andrew Tye
Sydney from, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Carlos Brathwaite, Dan Christian, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Mickey Edwards, Moises Henriques (c), Daniel Hughes, Hayden Kerr, Nathan Lyon, Ben Manenti, Josh Philippe, Lloyd Pope, Jordan Silk, James Vince, Steve O’Keefe, Shadab Khan

I’m interested to see who Perth go with now Richardson is available. Im hoping we see Kelly picked ahead of Behrendorff and roll with Richardson, Tye, Kelly, Agar, Hatzaglou - but doubt it happens

I’m interested to see who Perth go with now Richardson is available. Im hoping we see Kelly picked ahead of Behrendorff and roll with Richardson, Tye, Kelly, Agar, Hatzaglou - but doubt it happens

How come Richardson, Carey and ahead can play but Steve Smith can’t?

Is Smith not contracted to the Sixers anymore?

Scorchers won the toss and batting.
Evans for Hardie and Richardson for Morris.

Never thought I’d say this but Hardie is VERY unlucky does that finishing role better than anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep

Hardie very stiff.
Can bowl as well.
Went for the international I guess.

Can see him and Kelly getting poached next year.

Evans better do something. Hardie and Kelly will go and so will Banners.

Back