Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty happy with how my main first owner squad is coming along. Play 352 in game with Muller and Zola up front and Kaka sitting in behind them and scoring at will. Puyol is a beast when you got pacey CB's on either side of him, his tackling and strength combo definately make up for the lower pace.
Companion_2022-01-06-01-19-04.jpeg Screenshot_20220106-011808_Companion.jpeg

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Best League Sbc to grind for TOTY?

Looking to get at least 25-30 packs alongside the 85x3, 82x25 and 81x25. They'll drop a lot of sbcs around then and I just want a chance.

Got 250k at least to spend.

Best League Sbc to grind for TOTY?

Looking to get at least 25-30 packs alongside the 85x3, 82x25 and 81x25. They'll drop a lot of sbcs around then and I just want a chance.

Got 250k at least to spend.
I find the serie a and bundesliga one's the best one's to do because the silvers and bronzes are cheaper and you get the prime gold players back. EPL is ok but the silvers and bronzes there are usually 2.5k plus.

Gotta love spending 60k on the 3x85+ player pack just to get Thiago Silva, Jorghino and Gulasci. Pack weight has been awful for me for a few weeks now.

I've had an abhorrent run recently. It's been no more apparent than on icon SBC's, where in the four I've done I've collected Klose 89, Kluivert and Litmanen 88 and Koeman 85.

Last edited:
I find the serie a and bundesliga one's the best one's to do because the silvers and bronzes are cheaper and you get the prime gold players back. EPL is ok but the silvers and bronzes there are usually 2.5k plus.

I found a document that said the Championship is guaranteed profit but won't pay out bigger packs. Will grind the Serie A and bundes over the next few days, might open the tradeable packs if coins get low.

I've had an abhorrent run recently. It's been no more apparent than on icon SBC's, where in the four I've done I've collected Klose 89, Kluivert and Litmanen 88 and Koeman 85.
Ouch that's really painful. With the amount of icons in the game EA really need boost the pack weight so that you're pulling cards that are at least of similar value to the SBC,

Been grinding the swaps tokens to get the base/mid icon pack done. Really needed a good CM like a seedorf, gullit, viera. Get the tokens and let it rip. BIG FLARES 90+, BRAZIL, ST! baby Ronaldo. *, getting the Mid would have been crazy but I don't think I'll ever pack him again so big dub!

Been grinding the swaps tokens to get the base/mid icon pack done. Really needed a good CM like a seedorf, gullit, viera. Get the tokens and let it rip. BIG FLARES 90+, BRAZIL, ST! baby Ronaldo. fu**, getting the Mid would have been crazy but I don't think I'll ever pack him again so big dub!
i've heard that the base R9 is actually pretty average in game, let us know how he is because yeah i've heard he's a bit s**t

i've heard that the base R9 is actually pretty average in game, let us know how he is because yeah i've heard he's a bit sh*t
Only a few games and these are coming off the bench at like 60th minute. He's pretty glitchy and can somehow get through defenders but his finishing can be pretty hit and miss. He did get me a 120th minute winner in Champs as I just crossed it to him and he won a header he didn't really deserve to get. Was it Ronaldo? Was it 120th EA cheese or a combo of both haha but I'll take it.

Only a few games and these are coming off the bench at like 60th minute. He's pretty glitchy and can somehow get through defenders but his finishing can be pretty hit and miss. He did get me a 120th minute winner in Champs as I just crossed it to him and he won a header he didn't really deserve to get. Was it Ronaldo? Was it 120th EA cheese or a combo of both haha but I'll take it.
Any R9 is always gonna be pretty good because of the body type and glitchy dribbles like Mbappe but stats wise the base is comparable to a lot of strikers.

Showdown Muriel who is my fav card now with POTM salah has 2 stats less than him and Pato has way better stats.

Mid R9 is 7.5 mil but base is 1.8 mil, there's a reason for that gap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The price of the Ilkay SBC . Worse than Sabitzer last year.

The fact it's not even available during TOTY when everybody is ripping packs is a joke, like why would anybody be opening packs atm and fodder is through the roof. Tbf it is a brilliant card so if people actually have the coins I'd probably do it.

The fact it's not even available during TOTY when everybody is ripping packs is a joke, like why would anybody be opening packs atm and fodder is through the roof. Tbf it is a brilliant card so if people actually have the coins I'd probably do it.

Yeah agree, 30 day expiry and I would have had a look at doing it but not for this week

c3b14e5cf2b00a4f2dd7e87c2d59ba2a.jpg

Quite possibly one of the worst kit sets they've released. Looks like some s**t NFT artwork. The indigenous kit they had in the store a month or so back is much nicer.

Just had the most frustrating game ever.

17’ - I score
28’ - I score.
39’ - I score.

I’m absolutely dominating at this point and then suddenly something switches and my players start running into each other, can’t keep up with their opponents, etc.

44’ - They score
45’ - They score
47’ - They score
50’ - They score
52’ - They score

I then scored the own goals to forfeit and am now cooking dinner. In the space of about 2 minutes the game just completely ruined me.

Quite possibly one of the worst kit sets they've released. Looks like some sh*t NFT artwork. The indigenous kit they had in the store a month or so back is much nicer.

4d983e886cd1b97cc6faf1c3c4a13f34.jpg

Davor looking like he’s only wearing it cos his wife got it for him for his birthday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back