List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

The Kings Ransom

Premiership Player
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Thought some might be interested to hear that Greenwood appears to be flying. Knee heavily strapped but he’s moving across the ground really well. Hasn’t missed a beat.
If he's 'flying' just shows me how slow the rest of your midfield contains.
I guess it's no surprise with Cunnington, Anderson and Luke McDonald

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’ve obviously misread the room, so I’m sorry.

I’d just got back from training and thought some would be interested.

Good luck in the year ahead.
Imagine if one of us went into the Geelong sub forum during the 2010-11 preseason and let them know that Gary Ablett was training well and looked set for a big 2011 season. Do you think it would go over well?

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Imagine if one of us went into the Geelong sub forum during the 2010-11 preseason and let them know that Gary Ablett was training well and looked set for a big 2011 season. Do you think it would go over well?
Yeah the thread is “Where are they now?”, not “How are they tracking?”.

We all know Hugh ditched us for Norf, no one really cares if he’s flying or not.

SaadyArmy

Team Captain
Jan 31, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yeah the thread is “Where are they now?”, not “How are they tracking?”.

We all know Hugh ditched us for Norf, no one really cares if he’s flying or not.

It actually seems like it is a “how are they tracking” thread but only when they aren’t playing well, take Scrimshaw for example or Hall when he was having 0 impact. So it’s okay for suns members to comment but not opposition?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It actually seems like it is a “how are they tracking” thread but only when they aren’t playing well, take Scrimshaw for example or Hall when he was having 0 impact. So it’s okay for suns members to comment but not opposition?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes, IMO a bit double standard here :). As for 'Judas' Greenwood I will follow with interest his North career. He looks incredibly slim in his latest training, almost too much. He also carried enormous sleeve on his knee. I am pretty sure it was originally reported that he had complete rupture of MCL but no surgery was mentioned. I have some doubts about his 2022.

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Yes, IMO a bit double standard here :). As for 'Judas' Greenwood I will follow with interest his North career. He looks incredibly slim in his latest training, almost too much. He also carried enormous sleeve on his knee. I am pretty sure it was originally reported that he had complete rupture of MCL but no surgery was mentioned. I have some doubts about his 2022.
For whatever it’s worth, a lot of our guys have slimmed down a lot as well. Seems to be a trend.

The Kings Ransom

Premiership Player
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
For whatever it’s worth, a lot of our guys have slimmed down a lot as well. Seems to be a trend.
You see how someone like Cripps cannot impact a game anymore. No wonder, everyone wants to get more mobile.
Clayton Oliver mentioned on a recent podcast as well that he has done this.

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Ollie Wines?

Ollie wines wasn’t the stand out best and fairest and everyone knew that, he was top 5, blokes like jack Steele and Touk miller were better but because they were in a worse team didn’t get the recognition as Wines.

Wines never dominated a game like Dusty

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Open season would've been called and a mass murder of what little of us there would have been at the time, I mean we're still under constant persecution for being "that little plastic franchise up north"

May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Ollie wines wasn’t the stand out best and fairest and everyone knew that, he was top 5, blokes like jack Steele and Touk miller were better but because they were in a worse team didn’t get the recognition as Wines.

Wines never dominated a game like Dusty
He still had the best year of his career by a long way which goes against the theory that you need to lose weight in order to play better.

Neale, the previous year's Brownlow medalist is also quite tanky at 84kg and 178cm.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
He still had the best year of his career by a long way which goes against the theory that you need to lose weight in order to play better.

Neale, the previous year's Brownlow medalist is also quite tanky at 84kg and 178cm.
Ill go off team success, the last 6 premiership winning teams have had a very strong running midfield, Bulldogs in 16, Tigers 3 flags, West Coast with Gaff, Shuey, Yeo all running hard and now the Demons. Running power in the midfield is better then big slow tanks.

Back