Current Trial Wonnangatta - Russell Hill & Carol Clay vanish *Pilot Greg Lynn charged with murder

Did Greg Lynn tell police where he buried the bodies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

highcountry

Rookie
Nov 30, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood

Pies1990

Senior List
Dec 9, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Could to be more to GL than what we originally thought….

Perhaps if he’d killed before, an alone trip camping could’ve been the premise for him to do something more than he’d previously done. Maybe there was no argument, he’d just spotted an opportunity?

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Could to be more to GL than what we originally thought….

Perhaps if he’d killed before, an alone trip camping could’ve been the premise for him to do something more than he’d previously done. Maybe there was no argument, he’d just spotted an opportunity?

It's definitely a theory that needs to be considered, there's a lot of question marks around him over a very long period of time

RachieRach

Draftee
Nov 27, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Do we know for certain that GL didn’t know RH before their fateful day? Maybe there was some history, maybe they’d run into each other before cruising round the high country? Maybe when RH turned up in Wonnangatta GL thought ok this is it! You’ve annoyed me long enough! Oops got a lady, bugger better get rid of her too…

imho

Team Captain
Dec 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Do we know for certain that GL didn’t know RH before their fateful day? Maybe there was some history, maybe they’d run into each other before cruising round the high country? Maybe when RH turned up in Wonnangatta GL thought ok this is it! You’ve annoyed me long enough! Oops got a lady, bugger better get rid of her too…

we don't know for certain, and imo, it's not out of the question with both of them known to frequent the region, and on the off chance they may have crossed a path which led to some bad blood between them, i also feel compelled to mention what struck me as an uncanny resemblance between RH and conrad whitlock who went missing at mt.buller on july29th2020, again jmo.

while there's a lull in the wait for GL's May2022 court appearance, look up "the most disturbing story you've never heard of : gerald bullinger | missing person & true crime case" on youtube
worth a look if only because he is also a pilot who's known to have been a rotten swine.

imho

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Yes, I agree. I don't like it when the victim is blamed for his own murder, by implying "he started it mum".

Not this again. No one "blamed him for his own murder" - re-read the posts. All people have said is RH was known to be a bit cantankerous and confrontational, and in my post and at least one other we specifically wrote "that is no excuse for killing someone". All we suggested was the trigger for the confrontation is possibly RH, not just GL. Do you understand the difference? (I guess not as this is at least the third time you've posted along these lines.) :think:

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Won’t buy too much into the dismemberment of the corpses as it’s a rumour only, but it was always a possibility just because moving two bodies around would be very difficult and dismembering them would make it a lot easier.

He’d probably have a clue how to do it without creating a huge mess given he was a hunter. Not likely to have been at the campsite because even with the fire you’d think there’d have been some trace.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1

Exactly which bits are certain, not simply idle speculation dosed by a fertile imagination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won’t buy too much into the dismemberment of the corpses as it’s a rumour only, but it was always a possibility just because moving two bodies around would be very difficult and dismembering them would make it a lot easier.

He’d probably have a clue how to do it without creating a huge mess given he was a hunter. Not likely to have been at the campsite because even with the fire you’d think there’d have been some trace.
Dismemberment after a spontaneous killing after a spontaneous meeting/altercation after a coincidental being in the same vicinity, at the same time, seems way too cold-blooded and calculating. Besides, special tools are required to cut through bone (I'm told), plus a knowledge of exactly where to cut. He's a pilot, not a surgeon. Makes a juicy story but.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dismemberment after a spontaneous killing after a spontaneous meeting/altercation after a coincidental being in the same vicinity, at the same time, seems way too cold-blooded and calculating. Besides, special tools are required to cut through bone (I'm told), plus a knowledge of exactly where to cut. He's a pilot, not a surgeon. Makes a juicy story but.
Suspect it’s not right, or the bodies were contorted while being buried/burned.

It makes logical sense to do it, but if it was spontaneous it seems unlikely. Will be interesting to see which of the many theories in this thread land if we ever get proper details.

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets

Love the clarification 🤣🤣

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Suspect it’s not right, or the bodies were contorted while being buried/burned.

It makes logical sense to do it, but if it was spontaneous it seems unlikely. Will be interesting to see which of the many theories in this thread land if we ever get proper details.

Add to this the involvement of GF/his lawyer in information given to Police versus good policing. Any deals done.

He doesn't need to be a surgeon or even a butcher, he's a hunter. He'd know how to process a deer,

Attachments

• kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 44

Lady O

Club Legend
Dec 8, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Ever heard of an axe?

Pies1990

Senior List
Dec 9, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Or maybe he just burned them as much as he could and afterwards did what he could to break it down further so it would make concealing easier. Pretty morbid but he’d know the consequences of getting caught.
Animals could’ve broken it down more so too, and if he returned to the site he could’ve done more

Back