• Tsitsipas in 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Tsitsipas in 4/5

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So weird
The most thrilling game with Nick and the kokka. Playing a blistering entertaining game with some incredible shots placed by Kokka.
And yet...no comments...nada.
Yet? You get endless crap about obscure grunting unwatchable players all day long.
It's like some tennis die hards are deliberately cultish and anti-aussie whenever possible.

Well, stuff youse all! :D
And go Nick and Kokka!
Brilliant tennis.
Need to be special in the deciding set

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I miss this and it’s a 5 setter and it ends up epic I hope Fritz wins but I gotta go to sleep soon, been awake since 8am watching NFL. The lack of sleep has caught up with me now and I gotta have my booster tomorrow 40 mins away from home at 11am so need as much sleep as possible! Though if it’s an epic 5 setter you can quote me and say you missed an epic 5 setter lol

But if you take away the French opens he's on 8 or 9
If you take away Federer’s 8 Wimbledon or Djokovic’s 9 Australian Open, what do you have?
Boring argument. Nadal has proven equally as competitive against Federer on grass. Can’t say the same likewise for Federer on clay.

If you take away Federer’s 8 Wimbledon or Djokovic’s 9 Australian Open, what do you have?
Boring argument. Nadal has proven equally as competitive against Federer on grass. Can’t say the same likewise for Federer on clay.
Dangerous territory jumping in to this debate here, but it's a number stats you should look at when comparing. Grand slam titles Without their most successful slam:

12 - Federer
11 - Djokovic
7 - Nadal

It's a significant stat when comparing the three in my opinion.

Going Thursday night, hopefully Barty still in the tournament

Both women semis on that night I think
thats correct

they changed the scheduling and good thing they did. Barty is rating very well for nine. peaked at 2mil last night, and you think it will only grow and grow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather her get through because I dislike Collins way more and I need players that can beat her
Why do you dislike Collins, is there a reason? I only ask because I know very little about her.

Even Fritz needs to put some muscle on his frame.
Tennis players need to be extremely light compared to most other athletes for agility/endurance. Adding upper body strength does very little if anything to increase the power of your shots, just need to have strong legs and core. The TV is deceptive too, Rafa is a lot taller and skinnier than he looks on screen for instance.

Truthfully I don’t get why the Aus open does this, why would you try to charge so much for tickets only to get half empty to empty stadiums.

They need to be more reasonable on the prices.

Damn look at the crowd for this match, it’s ******* empty.

Suspect having to wear ear plugs while watching Sabalenka play would keep most people away..?
Who is the other screamer she was playing last year, during the French Open, that caused my wife to burst into my study assuming I was watching pr0n..?

Truthfully I don’t get why the Aus open does this, why would you try to charge so much for tickets only to get half empty to empty stadiums.

They need to be more reasonable on the prices.
The safest explanation is that Craig Tiley is a campaigner who hates both tennis and Australia.

The safest explanation is that Craig Tiley is a campaigner who hates both tennis and Australia.
It just annoys me every time they go to the wide shot.

Back