Competitions 2022 Player Sponsor Aaron Hall and Flynn Perez

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, everyone that has joined so far, the response has once again been really pleasing. We are closing in on our goal but still have room for a few more sponsors.

I have spoken to the club and have locked in Aaron Hall as our second player to join Flynn Perez who we have been behind for a couple of years now. Hally had an exceptional year last year and having met him at a B&F I can attest to the fact he is an awesome bloke, so I think it will be a really good fit.

If you're still deciding whether to join in I thoroughly recommend it, and let's all get behind our fella's in what should be an exciting season. Go Roos!

Thanks, everyone that has joined so far, the response has once again been really pleasing. We are closing in on our goal but still have room for a few more sponsors.

I have spoken to the club and have locked in Aaron Hall as our second player to join Flynn Perez who we have been behind for a couple of years now. Hally had an exceptional year last year and having met him at a B&F I can attest to the fact he is an awesome bloke, so I think it will be a really good fit.

If you're still deciding whether to join in I thoroughly recommend it, and let's all get behind our fella's in what should be an exciting season. Go Roos!
Elite Luke!! Thank you!!

$50 ok? Bit tight up here with expenses ATM.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Absolutely, all contributions are most welcome.

We actually have a couple of generous souls who have contacted me with an offer to cover someone who is not in a financial position to pay. If you would like to take up the offer send me a message!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know what the prizes are this year?
If playing lawn bowls against players is on again as it was a few years ago, I’d pay extra just for that!
Just took out my club championship so am in red hot form.
I haven't heard yet, I am guessing they are still a bit nervous with the covid protocols

I had you in the AFLW this year already I’m pretty sure. Thanks for the continued support, it’s an awesome effort. 🤩
Yep, love being apart of being a sponsor. I have my membership but this also feels good to help out some of the individual players too. The boys and the girls!

I’ve just paid for the boys. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back