Sydney
Other Teams
Furth

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Classic Monfils. Great tennis in the 3 and 4th sets with circus shots only he could pull off, immediately broken 5 minutes later and the match is effectively over.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
This match has gone 20 mins shorter yet has had 20-30 more points than the Nadal/Sharpo match.

now, one was played in the middle of the day and perhaps had more medical breaks....and of course, the average rally length could be completely different. Just found that interesting, with maybe a dagger at someones slow play.

That was massive by Matteo. Becoming a very top-level player. Semis in 3 majors now. Can rest up now. Seriously think he will be the only threat to Novak at Wimbledon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
We are really becoming such a poorly behaved tennis crowd in Melbourne. But you know, channel 9 and TA are loving the attention that Kyrgios and his fans bring to the AO. By allowing the shenanigans of what is occurring at Kyrgios matches it feeds off to the rest of the tournament and matches that take place.

You reap what you sow.

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
It is all him

Some people say, "oh he's an entertainer"

Good tennis is entertaining to me, I don't need a clown who attracts bogans

I don't mind crowds being loud,cheering after each point is won but when you have dickheads in the crowd then thats where i draw the line.

Back