List Mgmt. Adelaide Crows 2021 List Management thread

Will the Crows pick up any of these players in the off-season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kick it to me_

Team Captain
Jul 12, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide

I hope we are asking the question of Rozee, worst case it pushes up his price at Port.
I think the only reason he hasn't signed is he's getting midfield minutes this year. If he performs he's going to push his value up. Looked like he's add bit more bulk to his frame too from a picture on another article. We should have a crack, convince him to come play with his mate luko at the crows.

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port will be able to afford whatever Rozee wants.

A few players coming out of contract/career that money can be shuffled over to Connor
Given what they gave up to land him in the 1st place, there is no way they will let him walk.

What was that by the way? I remember it was a lot of shuffling for that. Im sure someone on here knows the trade for that pick well.
They traded Wingard & all their high picks from memory.

George Kramer

Premium Platinum
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
What was that by the way? I remember it was a lot of shuffling for that. Im sure someone on here knows the trade for that pick well.
GOT Pick 11 and a future fourth-round pick — GAVE AWAY Jared Polec, Jasper Pittard and Pick 48

GOT Pick 6 and a future third-round pick — GAVE AWAY Pick 11, Pick 23, Pick 30, Pick 49

GOT Ryan Burton, Pick 15, Pick 35 and a future fourth-round pick — GAVE AWAY Chad Wingard and a future third-round pick

GOT Sam Mayes and Pick 5 — GAVE AWAY Pick 6, Pick 35 and a future third-round pick

So in summary, Polec, Pittard, 23, 30 for Rozee

GOT Pick 11 and a future fourth-round pick — GAVE AWAY Jared Polec, Jasper Pittard and Pick 48

FMD, North thought they had a premiership window, then bam, they started their rebuild. :drunk:

Butters went at 12, so he would have been there for North.

#11 & future 4th for Polec, Pittard & #48

#6 & future 3rd for #11, #23, #30, #49

Burton, pick #15, #35 & future 4th for Wingard & future 3rd

Pick #5, Mayes for pick #6, #35 & future 3rd

In: Roezee (pick #5), Burton, Mayes, pick #15
Out: Wingard, Polec, Pittard, picks, #23, #30, #48, #49, future 3rd

May 8, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Out of interest, how many players have crossed from one club to another, I can only think of 6 off the top of my head:

Scott Hodges, Adelaide to Port.
David Brown, Adelaide to Port.
Matthew Bode, Port to Adelaide.
Brett Chalmers, Adelaide to Port.
Brad Symes, Port to Adelaide.
Rhett Biglands, Port to Adelaide.

Surely there has to be more?

Out of interest, how many players have crossed from one club to another, I can only think of 6 off the top of my head:

Big Billy

Glad we gave up Pick 12 for Bode, the player that went at 12, didnt do much in his career. So it was a good get by us.

Huh didn’t know biglands was at port

May 8, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Big Billy

Your right, I had 7 in my head originally including Frampton but then forgot him when I started listing them off.
Had to change the number from 7 to only 6. I didn't want to bugger up the math and be accused of being a Port supporter with only 6 teeth to use as a reference for counting.

May 8, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Glad we gave up Pick 12 for Bode, the player that went at 12, didnt do much in his career. So it was a good get by us.

He was a very handy player at Port...as a supporter he was the type of player that you couldn't begrudge a move to Adelaide for further opportunity, I was pleased for him in fact.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
May 8, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Interesting development, don't think the SANFL/WAFL clubs would be too excited or for that matter the VFL teams not aligned with an AFL club

Yeah I don't like pilaging the State Competitions mid season...just increase the AFL lists. Any club worth its salt should be able to play for depth within any position on the ground, if not then tough t***ies.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
What sort of power does the AFL have to enforce this idea? Would the sanfl not need to (begrudgingly) approve it?
Clubs don't usually stand in the way of players getting AFL opportunities. Begrudgingly I might add.

Rags_118

Team Captain
Nov 19, 2020
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Blacks, West Ham, Rangers

Ian Downsborough was swapped for Chalmers.
Scott Hodges was never a Power player.
I assume that Billy Frampton was mentioned previously.

conVINCEd

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
GOT Sam Mayes and Pick 5 — GAVE AWAY Pick 6, Pick 35 and a future third-round pick

Why on earth did Brisbane agree to this? Dropped a spot in an absolute super draft (at least considered that at draft time) for bugger all.

[edit - remembered they traded in Lachie Neale that year, so likely needed the picks for that. Still seems a great deal for Port]

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Why on earth did Brisbane agree to this? Dropped a spot in an absolute super draft (at least considered that at draft time) for bugger all.

[edit - remembered they traded in Lachie Neale that year, so likely needed the picks for that. Still seems a great deal for Port]
Presumably they needed the Mayes salary dump.

Back