No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s amazing driving down from qld I had phone coverage all the way
The tin foil jocks can be irritating, but, with enough lubricant it can be mitigated.

A
You ain’t even gonna make it to Cotch’s premiership quarter
Interesting observation on the Cotchin Shiel incident. His right shoulder was taped up but Cotch nailed him in the left shoulder. He was clutching his right shoulder after contact.

Ash trying to keep a lid on it, with self-deflecting jokes etc, but I think it would mean a lot to claim the Open.
It would be immense.
She would be the first Australian winner of the Open since O'Neil in 1978.
Edmondson won in 1976.
Australia used to be a powerhouse of world tennis.
Laver won the Grand Slam of all four titles in 1969, Court the following year.
Consecutive years of Grand Slam dominance.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ash trying to keep a lid on it, with self-deflecting jokes etc, but I think it would mean a lot to claim the Open.
It would be immense.
She would be the first Australian winner of the Open since O'Neil in 1978.
Edmondson won in 1976.
Australia used to be a powerhouse of world tennis.
Laver won the Grand Slam of all four titles in 1969, Court the following year.
Consecutive years of Grand Slam dominance.
Rafter and then Hewitt both dominated tournaments for extended periods and reached world no. 1 ranking, but you're right, big drought for the AO.

Last edited:
Rewatched our famous win vs Port in port 2019 with dusty, Jack, Cotch and Rance all missing

Baker hitting lynch on the tit for the winning goal is so sexual
Many organisms later 💦
Yes, I just finished over the last couple of months watching all the wins from 2019. Last week started 2020. R1 ... No spectators... With a 2nd half letting the Tankers get back into it... Might jump ahead to mid season as I seem to remember a bunch of ordinary games. Will save the last 4-6 games for the end of this year. Hopefully after a BIG season of many wins WITH all the guns playing.

Dusty off the pack to Lambo slamming it through for the first goal. Que 95,000 rabid Tigers going mad. I'll never forget that day for long as I live. The G was shaking literally.
It was crazy. We were on the wing. Went apeshit. That roar. Wow.

Cotch played like a man possessed in that 2017 finals series. After having a shocker in the 2015 EF against lol Norf he was on a mission from god to make amends. Oh boy he did that and then some.....
Mission Reaction GIF

Remember seeing Lleyton at the MCG on Grand Final Day in 2017.
I was completely focussed on the game.
All that mattered.
It's a Grand Final.
My son and i were walking into the MCG (city end) on GF day in 2017. Modra was in front of me. He was great. Posed for a photo and wished us luck. He was such an awesome player at his peak.

Top level Punt Rd end. When Butters put through the absolute sealer in the last qtr it was pure madness. Couldn't hear ourselves from the roar.
Showered in strangers bourbon and beer as we hugged, danced and sung the song after the siren went.

Yes, I just finished over the last couple of months watching all the wins from 2019. Last week started 2020. R1 ... No spectators... With a 2nd half letting the Tankers get back into it... Might jump ahead to mid season as I seem to remember a bunch of ordinary games. Will save the last 4-6 games for the end of this year. Hopefully after a BIG season of many wins WITH all the guns playing.
2017 and 2019 away games vs port are my favorite cos no one gave us a Buckley’s chance of winning them

and I love beating that salty redneck shanty port town

Underdog written off wins are the absolute best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back