1641164536344.png

Dress: $39.95
T-shirt: $19.95
Jeans: $29.95
Outdoor patio set: $149.95

* Model wears own watch and shoes.

If you understand this ******* mess you should be in MENSA

Hit keep coming for Brooke.

If anyone should be smiling about this its probably old Honey Badger, seems he dodged a bullet here.

She could have avoided this and picked the other one in the final who actually wasn’t boring and actually really loved her.

... I dont think Darvid was the issue here mate.

He wasn’t the right one for her. Don’t think she’s really done that much wrong aside from not picking the right one for her. There’s always two sides to every “breakup”

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
He wasn’t the right one for her. Don’t think she’s really done that much wrong aside from not picking the right one for her. There’s always two sides to every “breakup”
Shes very publically tried to shame a number of people for either very minor indiscretions (Abbie) or her own issues (Darvid).

Id say its paying $1.01 that had she wound up with Honey Badger or the chick it would have ended in similar dramatic circumstances because of her.

Shes very publically tried to shame a number of people for either very minor indiscretions (Abbie) or her own issues (Darvid).

Id say its paying $1.01 that had she wound up with Honey Badger or the chick it would have ended in similar dramatic circumstances because of her.

Who honestly knows I still don’t think Darvid was the right one. They just didn’t seem a fit. He was the safe, boring let’s do it this way type. She’ll be with Jamie-Lee probably in the coming months they seemed to have the best connection. To be fair to her on Abbie it wasn’t the best look at the time as the show was still going. Think they’ve made up anyway.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who honestly knows I still don’t think Darvid was the right one. They just didn’t seem a fit. He was the safe, boring let’s do it this way type. She’ll be with Jamie-Lee probably in the coming months they seemed to have the best connection. To be fair to her on Abbie it wasn’t the best look at the time as the show was still going. Think they’ve made up anyway.
... yeh dude, none of this is the point but if you wanna believe Brooke isnt a complete drama queen mess by all means carry on.

... yeh dude, none of this is the point but if you wanna believe Brooke isnt a complete drama queen mess by all means carry on.

Think both of them are. Let’s be real here 95% who are on these shows whether it be the Bach or the contestants are all that way. Brooke is fine though she’ll find someone who she actually likes

... and probably trash that relationship cause shes a drama queen.

Maybe or maybe not. Felt all along that ending wasn’t the right one for Brooke. However we are likely to never know the full story. Hope she finds someone ideally for her less boring than Darwid. Always feel you don’t force relationships they just happen. I love these shows but the record of these lasting is woeful. She’s more likely to find the right person herself.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Maybe or maybe not. Felt all along that ending wasn’t the right one for Brooke. However we are likely to never know the full story. Hope she finds someone ideally for her less boring than Darwid. Always feel you don’t force relationships they just happen. I love these shows but the record of these lasting is woeful. She’s more likely to find the right person herself.
Shell i thought we established it was nearly 50% which is actually not bad in general and quite good for psuedo celebs.

Frankly Brooke has come across as a real conniving self centred person since BIP to me so i doubt she'll ever be really happy with anyone.

Back