FTA-TV The Trichelor Australia: RIP

Remove this Banner Ad

Shell i thought we established it was nearly 50% which is actually not bad in general and quite good for psuedo celebs.

Frankly Brooke has come across as a real conniving self centred person since BIP to me so i doubt she'll ever be really happy with anyone.

She seems a lot happier now at least. Surely that 50% is pushing it? That must include the US I’m guessing.

Based on what?

Call it a gut feeling. Why prolong something that was never going to work. I don’t blame him, I blame both taking the boring choice. You never find love going safe.

Shell i thought we established it was nearly 50% which is actually not bad in general and quite good for psuedo celebs.

Frankly Brooke has come across as a real conniving self centred person since BIP to me so i doubt she'll ever be really happy with anyone.
Wut.

Whats going on

Ohhh you mean the success rate re. who stays together.

Yup Bachelor is basically the most successful, less so Bachette, which Georgia Love is the only one still standing.

Compare it to MAFS- no contest.

Farmer wants a Shag is a little better- BUT not so much recently. Back in the old days when it was around it was hugely successful with several marriages + kids. These recent series, not as much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

934bq6oY.jpeg

That guy Shell hes a... rapper, apparently (i thought he did emo pop punk fwiw).

That the one where the guy showed up and properly mean mugged them all?

That one was weeeeeeeird.
Yeah the one who applauded them as he walked up to them??? Did the Catfishing to catch ppl 'cheating' or some s**t.

That guy was a freak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back