Where will Fremantle and West Coast play most of their home games this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

.. given that McGowan has abandoned any plans to open the border anytime soon. I havent heard of any contingency plans by the AFL.

Round 1 could be a derby in WA, also the round after the bye could be in WA (if they are allowed back)

Or too early to start thinking ahead?
* them. That's what they voted in. Enjoy the WAFL dickwads. #VICBIAS

My worry about hubbing in Melbourne is that we'll get GMHBA games.
The schedules for MCG and Marvel Stadium are already pretty full so I would expect to play several home games at GMHBA Stadium and Mars Stadium if you are based in a Melbourne hub.

Will some players of the WA clubs even bother coming over. I doubt some would want to hub for another year. It might be time to get on WC and Freo for the spoon
Agree. Can’t expect them to have high motivation after the last 2 years of hubs. All the other clubs will be going back to their families after games.

Am I right in saying Mcgowan will open the WA borders at 90% triple vaxxed in his state?

When is this scheduled to approx happen?
June? July?

With the season only 7 weeks or so away the AFL will need to make a call very very soon.

I am on annual leave when my Blues take on the Dockers and have every intention of attending the game if allowed to cross the state line in to WA.

That given an away game at the G as per 2021 v the Dockers will cost me around $20 as opposed to the $1000+ or so to travel to Perth for a few days.
Be winter then, that will be his excuse to extend it another 6 months. 2023 is more likely open date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh. Bogan idiot Richmond supporters.................

So predictable.
Enjoy the WAAAAAAFL stupid bogan Western Australian. McClown doing everyone else a favour shutting you guys down from everyone else.

Ill adopt the Eagles if they hub in Adelaide.
team america vomit GIF

Hub them in Melb. Get them to play all the non vic teams. Then home for 11 games and a derby along with 4 trips back to vic for away games against vic clubs.

Born in Darwin, never lived in WA.

Any other stupid comments? You are on a roll! :thumbsu: :cool: ;)
Yeah, because we know where people reside. Idiot. But, enjoy the WAFL.

Yeah, because we know where people reside. Idiot. But, enjoy the WAFL.

Where I live is shown on my profile to the left. There to see in every post made.

Jeez.....you really are a clever one aren't you! NOT!

Again....no surprises from a bogan Richmond supporter.

Bet you own a tiger onesie and you wear to games don't you? :straining: :grimacing: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back