Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 12 (Men's Semi-Finals)

The Mens Final will be?

• Berrettini vs. Tsitsipas

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Berrettini vs. Medvedev

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Nadal vs. Tsitsipas

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nadal vs. Medvedev

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
What don't you like about him out of interest?

Everything I've heard of him via people who are involved with him outside tennis, say he is a ripping bloke.
The time wasting he has gotten away with for a lot of his career, his courtside coaching uncle Toni would give, his habits before each point.

And for me he is quite dishonest about his desire to be the player with the most slams. Federer and Djokovic haven't really hidden the fact they want to have the slam record. Rafa goes on about not caring but it seems obvious to me that he cares greatly about it and is the reason he still plays.

Often goes on about his injuries, yet still comes out and plays grand slam matches that go for 3, 4, 5 hours.

Don't particularly enjoy watching his game style.

An amazing player and one of the absolute greats of all time. Not a fan though.

Saying all this, I'm a Djokovic fan so quite possibly blinkered.

MrBarry

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester City
The time wasting he has gotten away with for a lot of his career, his courtside coaching uncle Toni would give, his habits before each point.

And for me he is quite dishonest about his desire to be the player with the most slams. Federer and Djokovic haven't really hidden the fact they want to have the slam record. Rafa goes on about not caring but it seems obvious to me that he cares greatly about it and is the reason he still plays.

Often goes on about his injuries, yet still comes out and plays grand slam matches that go for 3, 4, 5 hours.

Don't particularly enjoy watching his game style.

An amazing player and one of the absolute greats of all time. Not a fan though.

Saying all this, I'm a Djokovic fan so quite possibly blinkered.

Fair enough, a lot of those points seem a bit tit for tat but there ya go.

I think Djokovic would struggle against him as well.

US Open final was a warning sign last year.

Said it before the tournament whether Novak played or not Mededev should have been the clear fave

Didn’t realise that Tsitsipas copped a coaching violation earlier in the tournament during the 3rd round.
Maybe his dad needs to be muzzled.

Didn’t realise that Tsitsipas copped a coaching violation earlier in the tournament during the 3rd round.
Maybe his dad needs to be muzzled.

Needs to not be there. This isn’t the first tournament he’s had coaching violations it happens most tournaments with Tsitsipas

John Smith92

Team Captain
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
That was a good match for Medvedev. It was sort of quick. Medvedev US Open 2019 was one of the most epic, exhausting run into a final one can have. He has a wonderful recovery system. Nadal like, from his peak age.
The way the top guys have been able to back up from gruelling 5 setters for the past 10-15 years has been incredible. You basically never see them the worse for wear unless there's an actual injury. Almost superhuman some would say.

Back