AFLW Western Bulldogs vs Richmond Sunday 6 February, 1.10pm Whitten Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Given the 1/4 time siren stopped us running into a likely goal, and a couple of umpire gifted goals against us and absolutely nothing coming back our way, we are unlucky to be behind at half time.

Very frustrating stuff but still some great signs for our future.

Miller had an hand on her shoulder

They’d be paying 100 frees a game if they paid it every time that occured.

Tom Lynch and Jack Riewoldt would kick 100 goals each in 2022.

Stahl needs to keep her feet, as dermie would say once you go to ground you're out of the contest. She repeatedly goes to ground.
Also gave away 2 head high frees.
That's a problem as old as time iteself - it's not like she is youngun - was a fan a few years ago, got to find a replacement!

That's a problem as old as time iteself - it's not like she is youngun - was a fan a few years ago, got to find a replacement!

I’m starting to turn your way as well.
Just not seeing progress from year 1.

Given the 1/4 time siren stopped us running into a likely goal, and a couple of umpire gifted goals against us and absolutely nothing coming back our way, we are unlucky to be behind at half time.

Very frustrating stuff but still some great signs for our future.

And how was it we never receieved a 50m for Conti when she marked and was hindered from getting from the mark mid way through the second, but stupid non-football events like running within space with no consequence possible whatsoever......:mad:
:mad::mad::mad:
This is where I get so disillusioned with the game - stupid rules have an effect on the game where no footballing event occurred.

The massive massive problem for us is that you build a reputation as a team that tackles the head.

They would refute it but umpires know this stuff before the ball is bounced and they look for it and most 50/50’s will go against you.

We’ve only got ourselves to blame.

I’m starting to turn your way as well.
Just not seeing progress from year 1.
You watch, she'll fluke a goal against the run of play and be safe for another 3 weeks. Don't get me wrong, if she was showing enough of the basic fundamentals and getting others int the game I can value that, the team can work with that, but she really offers so little in that regard, we just ooh and aah over the occasional out of the box effort - gripe concluded;)

Great day at the footy here. Glad I’m not playing though, I’m struggling enough sitting on the grass. Go girls!
Well smoke it then......

And how was it we never receieved a 50m for Conti when she marked and was hindered from getting from the mark mid way through the second, but stupid non-football events like running within space with no consequence possible whatsoever......:mad:
:mad::mad::mad:
This is where I get so disillusioned with the game - stupid rules have an effect on the game where no footballing event occurred.
Also a marking contest inside our 50 there where Conti was taken under the ball from behind. We just seem to get nothing at all but clear and obvious free kicks, but it is not the same for the opposition.

Need to get these umpires into a van full of Tiger supporters and give them a proper going over Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels style with the parking officer. 😎

We are seeing some McDonald's strengths coming to fore thank goodness. She is permanent HBFer in the making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back