Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawks didn't have their pants pulled down by the Swans and embarrassed in 40 minutes of footy though like the Dogs did. 2012 was one of the epic GF's - hard to swallow, yes but at least the Hawks didn't get found out for being pretenders like the Dogs did.
The dogs didn’t get found out to be pretenders. Don’t make me laugh.

They were still in the game at the 30 minute mark of the 3rd quarter but were blown off the park from that point forward.

The dogs didn’t get found out to be pretenders. Don’t make me laugh.

They were still in the game at the 30 minute mark of the 3rd quarter but were blown off the park from that point forward.

Blown off the park shows they were pretenders. No ruck, no backline, midfield & forwards got pantsed, structures were dismantled, coaches had no answers - 7 goals in 9 minutes of a GF (including two runs of 3 goals in under a minute of playing time), 12 goals in a row in a GF, 100-7 in one and a half quarters of a GF - don't know how you could think they weren't found out.

Who hates Melbourne? Seriously? They have been such a non entity in virtually everybody's lifetime. Outside of Garry Lyon I really can't think of a reason? They have a pretty good side at the minute, devoid of any really hateable players. Let them have their time in the sun. Let their supporters gloat. They are at about a tenth of the bigfooty Richmond supporters insuffarbleness at the minute.

Exactly.

Let them enjoy it.

As long as they dont turn into total flogs like Richmond supporters did all is good!

Not really.. because my own club's supporters tend to lack both traits of being feral, and one eyed.

Also, you can see which club I hate the most.. by looking at the poll to see who I voted for.

That club being... Essendon.Richmond supporters are feral, one eyed meglomaniacs.

Well the ones on here anyway.

A blight on football society.

I actually like Collingwod supporters in comparison to Tigers fans. ( the 2018 GF result helps somewhat ;) :tearsofjoy: :thumbsu: )

Blown off the park shows they were pretenders. No ruck, no backline, midfield & forwards got pantsed, structures were dismantled, coaches had no answers - 7 goals in 9 minutes of a GF (including two runs of 3 goals in under a minute of playing time), 12 goals in a row in a GF, 100-7 in one and a half quarters of a GF - don't know how you could think they weren't found out.
Yeah, nah.

Melbourne clicked after almost 3 quarters and Dogs couldn’t go with them. That doesn’t make them pretenders.

Yeah, nah.

Melbourne clicked after almost 3 quarters and Dogs couldn’t go with them. That doesn’t make them pretenders.

They were blown off the park unlike Hawks in 2012 which was the original point. How many sides have come back after being comprehensively destroyed in a GF to win the following year? Bombers in 84 the one that comes to mind, its pretty slim pickings otherwise. Cats in 95 and Swans in 2016 (after 2014) made it back and lost again.

They were blown off the park unlike Hawks in 2012 which was the original point. How many sides have come back after being comprehensively destroyed in a GF to win the following year? Bombers in 84 the one that comes to mind, its pretty slim pickings otherwise. Cats in 95 and Swans in 2016 (after 2014) made it back and lost again.
You’re moving the goalposts by now making this about whether they will get back there.

Pretenders don’t go neck and neck with the eventual winners for 3 quarters. Pretenders get found out in the 1st quarter.

You’re moving the goalposts by now making this about whether they will get back there.

Pretenders don’t go neck and neck with the eventual winners for 3 quarters. Pretenders get found out in the 1st quarter.

I'm not moving the goalposts at all. The initial post compared the Hawks rebounding from 2012 to the Dogs. I still believe the Dogs were shown to be pretenders but that's irrelevant to the point that the Dogs were blown away compared to the Hawks who went down to the wire in 2012.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The main one is Dank. They just weren't caught for it. They got very lucky with that.

Selwood is a disgusting ducking cheat but you can't blame the entire club for that.

How did Geelong cheat through Dank?
They purchased some stuff from him once. There was an investigation and the club was officially cleared. How is that cheating?
Your perception of that is baseless.

Selwood gets free kicks because he is first to the ball, and goes hard at it. Yes, his shoulder raise is exploitative, but he has adapted his game to suit
If other players got to the ball first, then Selwood's methods would be irrelevant

How did Geelong cheat through Dank?
They purchased some stuff from him once. There was an investigation and the club was officially cleared. How is that cheating?
Your perception of that is baseless.

Selwood gets free kicks because he is first to the ball, and goes hard at it. Yes, his shoulder raise is exploitative, but he has adapted his game to suit
If other players got to the ball first, then Selwood's methods would be irrelevant
Everyone knows that Geelong will never get punished if they cheated during that era. 3 flags would destroy the afl. The league tried hard enough to save jobs brownlow.

It's also hard to believe Geelong went from scrawny runts in 2006 to muscled up superstars in one preseason without help.

Scrawny runts in 2006? Who suddenly became, 'muscled up?'

If Geelong did cheat, I would want them to be punished, as I would any club that cheats, but claims on perception are baseless and as credible as 'Chinese Whispers'

Scrawny runts in 2006? Who suddenly became, 'muscled up?'

If Geelong did cheat, I would want them to be punished, as I would any club that cheats, but claims on perception are baseless and as credible as 'Chinese Whispers'

He is a Hawthorn fan, don’t bother with them.
They have an injunction so we can’t talk of them being cheats.
Payments under the table all throughout the 80s, zones not being moved like they should’ve. Their own saviour Don Scott calling them out.
Yeah sure Essendon and Carlton cheated but only cheathorn gets away with it.
Injunction fc are the absolute worst.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that Geelong will never get punished if they cheated during that era. 3 flags would destroy the afl. The league tried hard enough to save jobs brownlow.

It's also hard to believe Geelong went from scrawny runts in 2006 to muscled up superstars in one preseason without help.

Even harder to believe that as scrawny runts we pushed one of the best sides of all time to 9 points in a prelim in 2004 and lost on the siren to the eventual premiers in the semi final in 2005.

F***en idiot

He is a Hawthorn fan, don’t bother with them.
They have an injunction so we can’t talk of them being cheats.
Payments under the table all throughout the 80s, zones not being moved like they should’ve. Their own saviour Don Scott calling them out.
Yeah sure Essendon and Carlton cheated but only cheathorn gets away with it.
Injunction fc are the absolute worst.
Derp.

The injunction was to stop players medical records(of taking pills and speed) from being published. Nothing to do with cheating. 😂

Back