EPL Matchday 24 - On Optus Sport

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Easy does it over Leicester. Diaz is just a seamless fit and Jota just continues to bang them in.

Got Mo back for 30 mins and he was electric when he came on. Mane back for the weekend.

Let's go!

Liverpool probably have 2nd place sewn up. They are a lot more attractive to watch than Citeh.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
When's the last time a player got 2 yellows in the same passage of play? Must be really rare.
Yeah I can’t recall seeing it tbh, still it’s undisciplined by martenelli lost his head there, it feels arsenal can’t get through a game without picking up a red card, they really need to sort this out

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Yeah I can’t recall seeing it tbh, still it’s undisciplined by martenelli lost his head there, it feels arsenal can’t get through a game without picking up a red card, they really need to sort this out

There's a few examples on youtube that I can remember but it's hard to find them as I just came across them watching random football videos. It does happen occasionally.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
FB_IMG_1644541879858.jpg

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
When's the last time a player got 2 yellows in the same passage of play? Must be really rare.
All I saw this morning was the last time it happened was Northern Ireland 7 years ago.
Its a weird red, the soccer subreddit has made good points for why it is a double yellow, and why it isn't. Not sure Arsenal can appeal it anyway as it wasn't a straight red.

Back