Opinion Which club do you hate the most?

Which club do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

woke virtue-signalling
Dog Tongue GIF

Everyone knows that Geelong will never get punished if they cheated during that era. 3 flags would destroy the afl. The league tried hard enough to save jobs brownlow.

It's also hard to believe Geelong went from scrawny runts in 2006 to muscled up superstars in one preseason without help.
How do you explain Mackie, Lonergan, Stokes, Varcoe, Wojo, Enright, Scarlett, Blake, West, Kelly, Ottens- none of those premiership players were tanked, far from it...No, it's called maturity.
THE BULKY GUYS WERE ALWAYS BULKY- Ling, Chapman, Hunt, GAJ, Hawkins, Bartel, Rooke
So it's ok to be jealous.

Last edited:
Everyone knows that Geelong will never get punished if they cheated during that era. 3 flags would destroy the afl. The league tried hard enough to save jobs brownlow.

It's also hard to believe Geelong went from scrawny runts in 2006 to muscled up superstars in one preseason without help.

We had help, it's called a * load of PED's.

Then blokes like "6 Gatorades" Josh Gibson and Shaun Burgoyne's magically repaired knees raised the bar on PED's.

Obviously by this point Melbourne are basically the 1998 Tour de France.

Do I really have to explain the difference?

How does the Melbourne takeover of Hawthorn differ from the Brisbane takeover of Fitzroy... apart from the latter happening and the former being a proposal that didn't go through?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also wish the AFL didn't involve itself in politics on any level
Uh huh. Being reminded that there are still social issues is a real bummer when you've managed to avoid them in the other areas of your life. It's really tough getting the very occasional reminder from the AFL that life isn't always good for people who aren't cis, straight, white, middle/high income men. :p

Last edited:
How did Geelong cheat through Dank?
They purchased some stuff from him once. There was an investigation and the club was officially cleared. How is that cheating?
Your perception of that is baseless.

Selwood gets free kicks because he is first to the ball, and goes hard at it. Yes, his shoulder raise is exploitative, but he has adapted his game to suit
If other players got to the ball first, then Selwood's methods would be irrelevant

Everyone in Geelong knows that Geelong players have been getting special deals on everything from cars to land forever and a day.

Plenty of under the table stuff happened down here over the years.

In terms of teams and coaches etc. Geelong, They are a bunch of flopping sooks. ( it definitely has nothing to do with the fact that they have been up for 15 years and my family are all Geelong supporters)

I find Carlton supporters for the most part to be pretty insufferable.

Adelaide Crows because I’ve had the unpleasant experience of living in SA on and off. Plus, Port Adelaide are better.

In terms of teams and coaches etc. Geelong, They are a bunch of flopping sooks. ( it definitely has nothing to do with the fact that they have been up for 15 years and my family are all Geelong supporters)

I find Carlton supporters for the most part to be pretty insufferable.

That's why Essendon poached so much of Geelong's coaching panel at one point ;)

Back