Training 2022 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much everyone on the track is or has been in the rehab group this summer. I’d be surprised if there’s much happening today considering the article posted above claiming there’s a match sim tomorrow. I think I’m going to come back tomorrow for a really good look.
our knight in shining armour

Training report - 11/02 (rehab session)
Rehab Report

As previously outlined it was mainly a rehab session today.

The major rehab group
Benning is still the player who is most restricted and again did very little work.
Walters has a left hamstring injury which must be of a minor nature as he trained furiously and boxed to the point of exhaustion, he only kicked on his right foot however. The trainer said it will be a massive year for Sonny ( I agree he has been the hardest trainer all preseason)
Will Brodie is restricted by what looks like a hamstring injury as well but is able to do some work.

Minor Rehab Group
Amiss, Treacy, Fyfe and Aish working at full capacity.

I have spotted a major bromance developing between Treacy and Amiss they train and follow each other around for their entire sessions.

I am really pleased that Treacy has now moved into full capacity after being so restricted for so long.

Loved watching Fyfe and Aish kicking to the leading pair of Amiss and Treacy for an extended period of time.

I expect to see Treacy, Amiss, Fyfe and Aish in full training very shortly.

Other players came out for a minor kick around including Chapman, Clark, Pearce, Cox, Walker, Logue, Ryan, Wilson, Hamling (great to see that he is able to do extra). Schultz, Frederick, Clark, Lobb and Sturt (no strapping) came out last for some kicking on goal exercises.

looking forward to the match sim tomorrow, I presume at Cockburn.

I have spotted a major bromance developing between Treacy and Amiss they train and follow each other around for their entire sessions.
this is the best news of the day

The 192cm, 80kg mid was the draft bonus from one of the legs of the trade that sent Adam Cerra to Carlton. Despite being one of the standouts of the national under-18s championships, Johnson slid down the draft pecking order to leave him on the table after the first round of selections.

The Dockers, who had netted the strategically valuable pick 19 from Gold Coast, decided not to cash the pick in and took Johnson who was clearly rated the best player left on the table at that point.”
How was Johnson linked to the Cerra trade?

The trainer said it will be a massive year for Sonny ( I agree he has been the hardest trainer all preseason)

This made me smile. My buddy had a rough 2021. Looking forward to his improved 2022 form. Hope he has a great season. He is such an awesome team man.

This made me smile. My buddy had a rough 2021. Looking forward to his improved 2022 form. Hope he has a great season. He is such an awesome team man.
It's funny because he actually had an above average season statistically, we're just used to getting so much more from him.

we got his from the salary cap dump in the Brodie trade right?
Spot on, if Cerra had stayed there’s no way we could fit Brodie in the cap and then we wouldn’t have received pick 19. It’s a round about way of looking at it, as the trades weren’t connected, but was a sliding doors moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on, if Cerra had stayed there’s no way we could fit Brodie in the cap and then we wouldn’t have received pick 19. It’s a round about way of looking at it, as the trades weren’t connected, but was a sliding doors moment.
Maybe, but there are ways to work the salary cap. Cerra leaving enabled Clark to come in as well I guess, or maybe Banfield to be retained.

Wait. I'm confused. Who's this Cerra guy? Never heard of him.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

That‘s pathetic, several players have mentioned the Saturday session which I presume would be a match simulation, but no info from the club!
Isn’t it!
The deceitful and secretive mob up the road always give the fans the training dates and time.
Friends have shown me email responses regarding training times to come watch.

Isn’t it!
The deceitful and secretive mob up the road always give the fans the training dates and time.
Friends have shown me email responses regarding training times to come watch.

Even going by today’s paper there will be a match sim on Saturday but where and when not stated.

You would imagine it will be at Cockburn probably sometime from 10am onwareds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back