New Badges/Medals System

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I turn it off? It's ruining the clean lines of my profile.

I've clicked the loudspeaker icon to turn it off but the badge still shows up on posts.

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 2.16.05 pm.png

Can I turn it off? It's ruining the clean lines of my profile.

I've clicked the loudspeaker icon to turn it off but the badge still shows up on posts.

View attachment 1326551
Not really - it's based on your activity. If you click on the loudspeaker icon that makes it a featured badge so it displays.

Hmm... ok.

Well my constructive feedback is they look dumb and I hate them.

But seriously, they should make it so people can turn them off if they want.

Did you get your badges turned off? I posted 4 times in the Wordle thread and now I have a stoopid green icon on my profile. I have deleted the posts now so I'm hoping if it was applied automatically it will be removed now.

Did you get your badges turned off? I posted 4 times in the Wordle thread and now I have a stoopid green icon on my profile. I have deleted the posts now so I'm hoping if it was applied automatically it will be removed now.
Go into your badges tab. You have a little icon there to turn off individual badges.

Or just be normal and ask for it to be removed instead of freaking out and deleting posts.

Go into your badges tab. You have a little icon there to turn off individual badges.

Or just be normal and ask for it to be removed instead of freaking out and deleting posts.

Sorry for being abnormal but I read this thread and you said it wasn't possible to turn off badges.

So just now I've clicked on the little icon to turn off the Wordle badge and it hasn't worked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for being abnormal but I read this thread and you said it wasn't possible to turn off badges.

So just now I've clicked on the little icon to turn off the Wordle badge and it hasn't worked.
Looking at it and it looks like yes, the way they have designed it, if no badges are selected to display it displays what it has. If you have only one badge you cannot display none. I will request that this be changed.

It took me three clicks to remove it from your account. As I would have done if you had just asked.

Looking at it and it looks like yes, the way they have designed it, if no badges are selected to display it displays what it has. If you have only one badge you cannot display none. I will request that this be changed.

It took me three clicks to remove it from your account. As I would have done if you had just asked.

So this still seems to be the case hey? I'm minimising the damage at the moment by only selecting one to display, but if I try to deselect that one it shows both my badges instead.

Is this still being requested to change? Or are you able to turn badges off for me?

So this still seems to be the case hey? I'm minimising the damage at the moment by only selecting one to display, but if I try to deselect that one it shows both my badges instead.

Is this still being requested to change? Or are you able to turn badges off for me?
There is no setting to be able to turn all of your badges off.