Big Grifts

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
What's MFW?
Stands for Mad ******* Witches. A play on a comment Peter Dutton made about Sam Maiden that he accidentally texted to her a few years ago.

One Jennie Hill decided to dedicate a Twitter account to it and has since just tweeted angry s**t which plenty on here have approvingly shared. Turns out Jennie is just a collector of donations who drives a Porsche in her spare time.

MFW hearing that Bruce gave away a Porsche
nicolas-cage-laugh.gif

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Avi Yemini - small man, big grift

Avi Yemini the convicted wife basher? The wife basher who threw a chopping board at his now ex-wifes head? The wife basher who then threatened her over text messages? That Avi Yemini?

Mad witches was a grift from a mile away
Went hard fleecing drip twitter fall out right now is pretty ****ed
They sucked a lot of people with not a lot of money in and have done it on the back of Murdoch bad which I'm sure will impact other groups like the one trying to get a royal commission into Uncle Rupert

You'd have had more success at an actual thread Bruce if you'd stuck to them, bringing BLM into it was not smart

Went hard fleecing drip twitter fall out right now is pretty f’ed
They sucked a lot of people with not a lot of money in and have done it on the back of Murdoch bad which I'm sure will impact other groups like the one trying to get a royal commission into Uncle Rupert

You'd have had more success at an actual thread Bruce if you'd stuck to them, bringing BLM into it was not smart
BUT THA LEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney

Just a thread, supermoderator. Doesn’t matter to me whether it is “successful” or otherwise.

That’s a very weird comment by you.

BLM is a grift, just like MFW. It attracts the same kinds of dumb activists and their money, thinking they’re changing the world when all they’re doing is propagating hate and division, oh and making the leaders rich.

If I want a thread to be “successful” by your weird measurement I’d simply entitle it “Dutton is a Nazi Potato Head”. That would get a bunch of likes. But it would be dishonest and hateful.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

I'm not sure whether MFW is a grift, or if this is the Murdoch misinformation machine in overdrive.

Is there a legit source where this info is coming from?

Just a thread, supermoderator. Doesn’t matter to me whether it is “successful” or otherwise.

That’s a very weird comment by you.

BLM is a grift, just like MFW. It attracts the same kinds of dumb activists and their money, thinking they’re changing the world when all they’re doing is propagating hate and division, oh and making the leaders rich.

If I want a thread to be “successful” by your weird measurement I’d simply entitle it “Dutton is a Nazi Potato Head”. That would get a bunch of likes. But it would be dishonest and hateful.
Are you saying black lives don't matter?

Or is it that saying they do is spreading hate

I'm not sure whether MFW is a grift, or if this is the Murdoch misinformation machine in overdrive.

Is there a legit source where this info is coming from?
Oh it's a massive grift and its not Jennie Hills first. Look her up.

And no its not been coming from Murdoch

This has been bubbling along for ages on leftie twitter

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Oh it's a massive grift and its not Jennie Hills first. Look her up.

And no its not been coming from Murdoch

This has been bubbling along for ages on leftie twitter

Yeah I've read her explanation post, apparently she doesn't own a porsche. The app hasnt been released, yet there are doctored 'screenshots' which claim to be the app.

Murdoch have been at her for years, which is why I'm somewhat dubious. I haven't seen concrete evidence, just twitter talk.

Back