Which team out of Adelaide, North and Hawthorn has the better youth?

Which team has the better youth?

• Adelaide

Votes: 315 28.3%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 335 30.1%
  • North

Votes: 462 41.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't there you're correct, but my mate went to watch.

Mate said he was horrible.

Also think a few of the posters on our board said he wasn't really seen.
Your “mate” is full of it.

We’re really not, and I am not sure how you could even draw that conclusion.

Something you might not understand is that Hawks fans know that they’re exactly where they are because of winning 3 flags and Clarko attempting to win more(as was his right), which is a problem that North have not had.

You’ve also been shitter for longer, or as you may put it “attacking the elite end of the draft” and because you couldn’t attract any players to even consider trading out first rounders to begin with you’ve got more on the list. Simple logic.

Majority of Hawks fans are more than happy with our youngsters, and just not going to have North fans talk down our players who have actually performed against top 4 sides because we didn’t have to be uber sh*t to draft them in the first 3 picks of the national draft(Jiath, Kosi, Newk, Moore, Brockman, Bramble, Reeves etc).

No you didn't have to be Uber s**t to draft them because if you were then those players wouldn't have been picked by the Hawks in the first place

No you didn't have to be Uber sh*t to draft them because if you were then those players wouldn't have been picked by the Hawks in the first place
Or they would have(as they were late picks) we’d just have other guys too.

Another way of looking at things for 2022. Best 22 players 26 or older. Who is strongest out of the 3 list? Which kids will have to do the most “heavy lifting”? I realise that not all players listed will be picked round 1.

Omera
Mitchell
Wingard
Bruest
Sicily
Gunston
Mcevoy
Phillips
Shiels
Frost
Hartigan
Impey

12 out of 22 are age wise in their prime or older

Sloane
Walker
Laird
Seedsman
Smith
Crouch
O’Brien

I’ve only got 7 at the crows in or older than their prime

Cunnington
Anderson
Goldy
McDonald
Turner
Walker
Hall
Greenwood
Ziebell
Polec
Corr

At north you could argue 11 of a best 22 come from a group in their prime or older. 2 may not play at all this season, or again for that matter 😢

Overall I think the hawks older/experienced players are clearly the best of the 3 lists. With Gunston and Sicily back to compliment their younger players, this bodes well for a solid 2022.

The crows seemingly have the lowest number of best 22 players in their prime or older. That said, they are some very good players that will largely influence how the crows go in 2022.

North seem to be inbetween in terms of raw numbers. But I’d also argue, with cunners and Anderson excluded, have the weakest group of 26 and older best 22 players.

1: hawks
2: crows
3: roos

Agree/disagree?
Seems about right but isn’t Anderson reconsidering the jab?

Luke brown probably plays most games but I doubt we’ll be too reliant on him.

Ah yes the other guys aka elite players instead of just potatoes.
Jiath, Kosi, Newk, Moore, Brockman, Bramble, Reeves are potatoes now are they. Good to know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Just” Thomas

🤣

You haven't watched Scrimshaw and Moore all that closely have you?

Nobody who has a moderate to strong understanding of current lists in the AFL would consider that as a reasonable trade.

Tarryn Thomas will be a star, but your ignorance towards those two Hawks players is pretty damning.

Nobody who has a moderate to strong understanding of current lists in the AFL would consider that as a reasonable trade.

Tarryn Thomas will be a star, but your ignorance towards those two Hawks players is pretty damning.

Both good players.

Neither are future stars of the comp.

North fans can’t talk about their own players without wanting to tear down other sides players.

Real chip on shoulder vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back