WCE Player Refusing Vaccination

Remove this Banner Ad

Just noticed his missus follows a lot of people on the 'gram spruiking sh*t about crystals, organic foods, trace minerals, detox, paleo and all the usual suspects (plus the Casboults, who we know are down the same rabbit hole).

Absolute red flag for 'likely antivaxxer'.
Imagine having an entire medical group staffed by trained professionals at your disposal and you listen to your bimbo wife instead on pandemic related issues. Or maybe he was always this way and idiots attract.

Just noticed his missus follows a lot of people on the 'gram spruiking sh*t about crystals, organic foods, trace minerals, detox, paleo and all the usual suspects (plus the Casboults, who we know are down the same rabbit hole).
Not sure what organic food is doing in that little list of off-with-the-fairies.

It would be a shrewd move by Darling to say he's got some concussion related depression illness so he gets full pay for the rest of his contract

It would be a shrewd move by Darling to say he's got some concussion related depression illness so he gets full pay for the rest of his contract

I dont think it would stand. He was happy to train up until Friday with no issues. It'd probably end up in court and no court is buying it.

I don’t think Jack Darling is “smartest tool in the shed”, a couple of grapes short of a banquet if you know what I mean.

fyi i mean he’s a dumb idiot... (just sayin’).

Onya Jack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine having an entire medical group staffed by trained professionals at your disposal and you listen to your bimbo wife instead on pandemic related issues. Or maybe he was always this way and idiots attract.
Why does it matter to you if someone doesn’t get vaccinated? With the Covid19 vaccines being so great you have nothing to fear from the unvaccinated.

Congrats, I think that’s the 5,000,000th time someone’s argued that.
I mean, it's totally turned my thinking around.

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

$750,000 p.a

Potentially giving up 3/4 of that if he gets put in the inactive list.

All because he's trusting his mother-in-law (and he's an idiot).

In Australia, are you considered fully vaxed straight after you get the dose, or two weeks after? It's two weeks in Malaysia where I am.

In Australia, are you considered fully vaxed straight after you get the dose, or two weeks after? It's two weeks in Malaysia where I am.

Technically it's as soon as they upload it into Medicare, so I would say the day you get the vaccine. That said, it does take time, like a week or two, for your body to have run it's course for T-Cell response.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back