Leagues 2022 BigFooty Club Board Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1328901

Hi Folks
I've had these thoughts of having a championship competition consisting of ONE team from each of the AFL Clubs

And to have a Premiership Table at season's end, based on overall league ranking for each AFL Club .....to determine which Club has overall bragging rights

Well, searching old threads, I came across the Championship Concept from SJ ....who started one back in 2012 ....brilliant idea !

Now I'm sure we've all heard from Obese Arachnid about the exploits of his COLL Club League .....awesome I think he's said
Well how about we give him a little competition

Competition Mechanics
1. You don't have to create another League ....it's based on your Club Board Leagues !

2. This is different to SJ 's concept .....we can now monitor each club board's team via SuperCoach Data Rankings of each League https://supercoachdata.com/scafl/

Just liaise with your Club Board, assemble the best players in your Div 1 (18 team) .....and label your League BigFooty [Carlton] 1 (insert name of your Club)

We can track your Clubs League then & create a premiership table .....overall winner gets bragging rights

Me ....I'm going to start recruiting the best players for the Crows League ......any ring-in's will see that club disqualified

View attachment 1328912
D2537574-4987-4122-9134-1B9376EA7DE6.gif

Having said that

EEB54A99-4229-477D-8D89-AAF3636C92CE.gif

I have created a SuperCoach league exclusive for North Melbourne Bigfooty members only

Shinboner Spirit 🔵⚪🔵⚪
League Code 734741

Will donate $50 Bigfooty player sponsorship for 2023 season on behalf of the premier team 👍

Cheers and go the Kangas 💙🤍💙

I have created a SuperCoach league exclusive for North Melbourne Bigfooty members only

Shinboner Spirit 🔵⚪🔵⚪
League Code 734741

Will donate $50 Bigfooty player sponsorship for 2023 season on behalf of the premier team 👍

Cheers and go the Kangas 💙🤍💙
Great this !!!

Will you set this up to be in our InterClub Championship (see OP) .....name it BigFooty Nth Melb 1 , so we can track along with other clubs

buttox , DaveyBoy123 , Fisheroo , Shinboner1 , blackshadow , dUkezz , Jimmy's Hot Dogs , OMAN , hsaklag , duckey , Better Loosen Up , Nalts

Great this !!!

Will you set this up to be in our InterClub Championship (see OP) .....name it BigFooty Nth Melb 1 , so we can track along with other clubs

buttox , DaveyBoy123 , Fisheroo , Shinboner1 , blackshadow , dUkezz , Jimmy's Hot Dogs , OMAN , hsaklag , duckey , Better Loosen Up , Nalts
I started the north leagues a while ago.
We will most likely have 2 leagues the same as last year. (i don't bother grading teams into better leagues)
I don't really understand what your trying to do in here.
But I'm willing to help if you need it mate.

I started the north leagues a while ago.
We will most likely have 2 leagues the same as last year. (i don't bother grading teams into better leagues)
I don't really understand what your trying to do in here.
But I'm willing to help if you need it mate.
This is what we're trying to do ....thoughts ??

So do you just want the league names from me?
Nah, just set up as normal ....but name your Div 1 team as .. BigFooty North 1 ...so we can track and rank with other clubs

COLL and Obese Arachnid have boasted about being the best Club Board for SC ......let's see if we can give him some competition
At the Crows, I'll be selecting only the best of the best ....a rigorous PS campaign will be conducted to weed out the pretenders

Nah, just set up as normal ....but name your Div 1 team as .. BigFooty North 1 ...so we can track and rank with other clubs

COLL and Obese Arachnid have boasted about being the best Club Board for SC ......let's see if we can give him some competition
At the Crows, I'll be selecting only the best of the best ....a rigorous PS campaign will be conducted to weed out the pretenders
If you talk about SC in the north board you get slammed.
We dont get many peeps wanting to play.
1645315021705.png
This is league 2 both our league names are this format.

If you talk about SC in the north board you get slammed.
We dont get many peeps wanting to play.
View attachment 1330855
This is league 2 both our league names are this format.
If you are able to rename your Div 1 to the above .....it's show up in the League Ranking tracking from SuperCoach Data

1645315480640.png

Do MELB have a Club Board SC Team .....comprising only Melb supporters ?
Uh yeah, nobody has made it yet but we'll get one. I just got unbanned there so it looks a bit weird if I run it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh yeah, nobody has made it yet but we'll get one. I just got unbanned there so it looks a bit weird if I run it
You don't have to setup a thread on the MELB board .....you can simply setup the League on SuperCoach Site, named as I outlined .....and invite players to join

So many Melb supporter posters on this board anyway

That's what I'm doing with the Crows League ......a lot of the major SC players don't even post on the ADEL board anyway

Last edited:
Great this !!!

Thanks WaynesWorld19 as the North board has its own "official" leagues will leave this one in the capable hands of old mate buttox

Am also quite attached to my Shinboner Spirit league name so won't be selling out to you & your fancy big corporations under any circumstances lol 😉

Am also quite attached to my Shinboner Spirit league name so won't be selling out to you & your fancy big corporations under any circumstances lol
We will have our way ultimately .....you minows, cannot stand in the way of juggernauts & progress 🤣

BJ4Xmn.gif

We don't select the best, we just go on last years rankings like the Div leagues you do.

We don't select the best, we just go on last years rankings like the Div leagues you do.
I'm now inviting for the Club Board .....accepting players changing club allegiances to join the Crows League .....lots of "Brown Paper Bags" being utilized

I'm now inviting for the Club Board .....accepting players changing club allegiances to join the Crows League .....lots of "Brown Paper Bags" being utilized
Melbourne board not having a team makes A Birch an unrestricted free agent , suggest you get to work.

🤔 Best check vaccination status first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back