Roast We own the Tiger train and NO TICKET FOR YOU - 2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

417511_b591add908eb643d13f168d4f581d4da.JPG

Ladies, gentlemen, he/hims, lend me you ears, and let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there lived a sickly, beaten old tiger supporter. They would trudge in and out of the G with dreams of Adam Slater becoming a premiership full back and Mark McQueen being a power forward only to be CRUSHED most weekends. And there was mocking, scorn heaped up this mighty supporter of a once powerful club, by journalists and opposition fans alike.
But then, something happened, like the mighty phoenix that rose from the ashes, a butterfly out of the cocoon, Richmond once again become a powerhouse. And oh, how the once mighty opposition supporter and journalist took a fall. All of a sudden, their greatest fear occurred. We became top of the heap. Strutting utensils of the walk. We then took control of the thing we lost. WE TOOK CONTROL OF THE TIGER TRAIN. WE DECIDE WHO GETS ON AND GETS OFF. So, without further adieu, let us begin -

1. Kane Cornes - once again, picking on Sydney Stack, a kid who had no pre season last year and dared this year to be himself and have fun in his personal time. Kane- NO TICKET FOR YOU
2. Kevin Sheedy - what was once a great football brain is now a saddened, no mask wearing piss wreck. He actually tried to compare the GOAT Dusty v KB and talk him down. Sorry Kev, two different players in two different eras. There is no comparison. And besides, it's my thread and i will never forgive you for using Richmond as a pawn in your contract negotiations. NO TICKET FOR YOU KEV. * OFF AND GO BE A CUP PRESENTER FOR GWS AGAIN.
3. Snoop Dog - wore a WCE top in the Super Bowl half time show. Sorry Snoop - NO TICKET FOR YOU.
4. Neil Balme - calls Hocking an idiot for the introduction of the Stand rule. BALME OWNS THE TRAIN.
5. The Herald Sun ladder jerk off - posts a ladder with Richmond at 9th. You pain is real. We love it. NO TICKET AND EAT A BAG OF DICKS.
6. Terry Daniher - drinks random beer with Carlton in the name of it. NO TICKET FOR YOU.
7. Adam Cooney - he’s just a ******* who makes SEN unlistenable. Dumb predictions and not funny. NO TICKET FOR YOU COONDOG.
8. Andrew Hayes - mates with Kane Cornes. Twice as dumb. NO TICKET FOR YOU.
9. Ash Barty - is driving the Tiger Train.
10. Tess Coady - olympic champion tiger fan. Welcome aboard.
11. Stephen Hocking - A total s**t campaigner with a life ban.
12. Mark Robinson - he's ******* cooked. Seriously. Hird to coach GWS, Bombers to win finals and Richmond are no good. He made more sense when he was blind drunk. NO TICKET FOR YOU.
13. Mike Sheahan - look he's actually done nothing yet to get on the list, but, we know he hates Richmond. * him. NO TICKET FOR YOU.
14. Nathan Buckley - actually makes a great comment re Dusty with no bias etc. Welcome aboard Nathan.
15. Rod Marsh - his spirit is welcome on board.
16. David “The Oxen” Schwartz - his team wins a flag but he still has ouchy feelings over Richmond. NO TICKET FOR YOU.
17. Ben Dixon - actually wrote a realistic, objective piece on Richmond. Welcome aboard Ben. Your common sense was noted.
18. Sam McLure - a pure bottom feeder journalist. His stuff on Dusty this year gets a permanent ban. Get fcuked Scoop. You are a trash human.

Last edited:

KB was very good and has a statue. He and Martin are out best two ever imo.
Sheedy is a liberal loving alcoholic now, but he's entitled to his opinion.
No * him and the horse he tried to ride in on

KB was very good and has a statue. He and Martin are out best two ever imo.
Sheedy is a liberal loving alcoholic now, but he's entitled to his opinion.
Still no ticket for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy Bartel just jumped on the train...

Somebody check his ticket
All claims need verification. What has Jimmy done? Removing himself from Nadia is a good start.

remember when sheedy supported the gws bastard franchise in the grand final over the club he won 4 premierships with ? what a campaigner

fu**en druggies supporter

Side note to Gws playing in the grand final.I was sitting waiting for a friend grand final day outside the G. A GWS family asked if they could sit at same table,they were all decked out in GWS gear.Trying to be friendly I asked them if they had flown down from Sydney. No!! they were Essendon supporters from Ballarat. I was gobsmacked sort of mentioned at least they could see a grand final with their second team...

Side note to Gws playing in the grand final.I was sitting waiting for a friend grand final day outside the G. A GWS family asked if they could sit at same table,they were all decked out in GWS gear.Trying to be friendly I asked them if they had flown down from Sydney. No!! they were Essendon supporters from Ballarat. I was gobsmacked sort of mentioned at least they could see a grand final with their second team...
haha wish I was seated next to em when we were 90 points up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back