Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a whinge, just pointing out the continuing ridiculousness of his policies throughout his shambolic handling of this.
Just checked to see how you assessed Morrison's (Part 7) handling of Covid given how strongly you feel about Dan handling, couldn't find one post from you.

Made me laugh at your objectivity.:D

I haven't bothered finding and reading what the justification is, but why does it take 3 days to introduce the new mask rules?

Same as the justification for masks outdoors and parks closing and a heap of other decisions they've made. Who the fuxk knows?

It’s not only that’ll take 3 days for people to take off their masks, let’s face it Dans cult are pretty slow 😉

But it’s giving his cult 3 days to get out and stock up as they prepare to shut themselves in for the rest of their lives quivering in fear because there’ll be people out there without masks on and that scares the poor little cult members.

Just checked to see how you assessed Morrison's (Part 7) handling of Covid given how strongly you feel about Dan handling, couldn't find one post from you.

Made me laugh at your objectivity.:D
What's that got to do with the Dan thread?

Can't say I've posted in any scomo threads recently. In fact my SRP posting has dropped dramatically since we got our lives back in Victoria.

Not sure you're one to throw stones about objectivity though. I'd bet my life I've made more anti LNP posts than you've made ALP posts. 😉

Can't say I've posted in any scomo threads recently. In fact my SRP posting has dropped dramatically since we got our lives back in Victoria.

Not sure you're one to throw stones about objectivity though. I'd bet my life I've made more anti LNP posts than you've made ALP posts. 😉
I was specifically referring to the handling of Covid and have posted in both threads not just the one, like you and two or three others do.

It still is amusing though.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen such efforts and support towards someone that people don’t know personally, have no connection to or have never met 🤣.
Were you asleep during Trumps tenure?

Don’t think I’ve ever seen such efforts and support towards someone that people don’t know personally, have no connection to or have never met 🤣.
the 'support' you describe may - in large part - be driven by the fact people see and understand what the alternative is ..... a bunch of let-it-rip market-liberal, god bothering psychopaths who will set out to unravel every sinew of progressive social policy achieved in the last 15 - 20 years

the threat is real ..... and on our doorstep

the 'support' you describe may - in large part - be driven by the fact people see and understand what the alternative is ..... a bunch of let-it-rip market-liberal, god bothering psychopaths who will set out to unravel every sinew of progressive social policy achieved in the last 15 - 20 years

the threat is real ..... and on our doorstep

I see the pathetic alternative too. Doesn’t mean I want my nose up DAs ass.

Here’s a newflash, we are CURRENTLY LETTING IT RIP. And have done so for months.

Others let it rip - bad.
Andrew’s let it rip - good.

🤣

That’s why it’s hard for these political cheerleaders to accept that people are genuinely impacted by Dans constant screwups, what ScoMo says doesn’t actually affect a tones lives outside the cheerleaders who sit there every day looking for something to tweet about.

But it’s probably why most Dan cheerleaders don’t even live in Victoria, they don’t have to live under his rules and can just tell everyone from their home which has been free for 2 years how great Victoria is being run.

So businesses needed more time to plan for mask removals than density limit removals? Interesting take.
More patrons = more staff needed, however because they are casual and most likely not rostered on managers actually have to get off their arse and call people.

That is just common sense,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was specifically referring to the handling of Covid and have posted in both threads not just the one, like you and two or three others do.

It still is amusing though.
Ive potted the LNP plenty of times. More than can be said for you and the ALP. As I said, CBF with part 7 and 8 because my vaccine got me my freedoms back by then.

All good though. I like it when posters attack me instead of my point. It's an instant win.

More patrons = more staff needed, however because they are casual and most likely not rostered on managers actually have to get off their arse and call people.

That is just common sense,
Yep, agreed. Exactly why density limits being remived and dancefloors being open would have need more time for business to prepare.

That's social media for you these days and why Dan spends mega bucks through those platforms.

The people who support him are the same ones who think the Kardashians are important.

That’s why it’s hard for these political cheerleaders to accept that people are genuinely impacted by Dans constant screwups, what ScoMo says doesn’t actually affect a tones lives outside the cheerleaders who sit there every day looking for something to tweet about.

But it’s probably why most Dan cheerleaders don’t even live in Victoria, they don’t have to live under his rules and can just tell everyone from their home which has been free for 2 years how great Victoria is being run.
Discussing with Dan fans brings back memories of my discussions with Trump fans.

I see the pathetic alternative too. Doesn’t mean I want my nose up DAs ass.

Here’s a newflash, we are CURRENTLY LETTING IT RIP. And have done so for months.

Others let it rip - bad.
Andrew’s let it rip - good.

🤣
the 'let-it-rip' was a reference to laissez faire economic zealots ....... hence ".... let-it-rip market liberal, god bothering psychopaths"

:drunk:

the 'let-it-rip' was a reference to laissez faire economic zealots ....... hence ".... let-it-rip market liberal, god bothering psychopaths"

:drunk:

Right, so because the opposition want to govern less, and by the way have no chance of being elected, that explains the constant weird brown nosing of Andrews. Gotcha 🤣

Last edited:
It’s not only that’ll take 3 days for people to take off their masks, let’s face it Dans cult are pretty slow 😉

But it’s giving his cult 3 days to get out and stock up as they prepare to shut themselves in for the rest of their lives quivering in fear because there’ll be people out there without masks on and that scares the poor little cult members.
This is one of the dumbest posts I’ve seen

Ive potted the LNP plenty of times. More than can be said for you and the ALP. As I said, CBF with part 7 and 8 because my vaccine got me my freedoms back by then.

All good though. I like it when posters attack me instead of my point. It's an instant win.
What do you win?

Right, so because the opposition want to govern less, and by the way have no chance of being elected, that explains the constant weird brown nosing of Andrews. Gotcha 🤣
Because the opposition generate few useful ideas (we see good ones like qr history self check get added) and seem to be at the level of bigfooty posters (eg Matt guy complaining about grade 3-6 having to stay masked) it’s ok for us bigfooty nuffies but I kind of expect better from political leaders

Because the opposition generate few useful ideas (we see good ones like qr history self check get added) and seem to be at the level of bigfooty posters (eg Matt guy complaining about grade 3-6 having to stay masked) it’s ok for us bigfooty nuffies but I kind of expect better from political leaders

Don’t get me wrong mate, Matt Guy is beyond useless. But to have the passion to come on here everyday to defend Andrews is just weird 🤣 (unless you know the guy). You can’t possibly have that much of a deep connection for this dweeb. He isn’t faultless and its his job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back