Discussion Bad Graphic Design

1639818360801.png

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
I'm preeeetty sure the Perth Heat has the checkered transparent visuals from illustrator or photoshop on their new New Balance jerseys..

They're also sponsored by Bitcoin 🤦‍♂️

Don't you hate when you think you copied a transparent PNG but accidentally grabbed the JPG from Google Images instead

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
So unsure if this suits, but it's kinda odd

Was looking on eBay for any Lions merch that might catch my eye and then i found this;

Aeons ago i did this logo tweak in this thread, which isn't fantastic but i added teeth, corrected the hair and a slight colour difference on the right side.

lions_crown-jpg.774343

And now

1645604522534.png

Ebay Stickers and second one
1645604584575.png
Should i report this for some reason? I feel like a) they're not official so kinda dodgy claiming cash off people anyway and b) that's a lazy google image search

So unsure if this suits, but it's kinda odd

Was looking on eBay for any Lions merch that might catch my eye and then i found this;

Aeons ago i did this logo tweak in this thread, which isn't fantastic but i added teeth, corrected the hair and a slight colour difference on the right side.

lions_crown-jpg.774343

And now

View attachment 1332906

Ebay Stickers and second one
View attachment 1332910
Should i report this for some reason? I feel like a) they're not official so kinda dodgy claiming cash off people anyway and b) that's a lazy google image search
sue them

Back