glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Its not fishing when its predictable, but hey maybe if we get really upset we will release a press statement like Spuds did :tearsofjoy:

I've only just read that statement, after hearing how ridiculed it was earlier in the week. Amazed that was approved to be published, wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Great defensive team against a great attacking one, should be a cracking game. Which wont be a surprise as our two games this season have been pretty good, the 2nd one my game of the season.
Should be a cracker. I'm desperate for more silverware and I dont abide by the bullshit that it's only the League Cup etc.

Sure there are bigger prizes but these are the days you look forward to. Cup finals!

I'd say good luck mate, but I wouldnt mean it. ;)

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Should be a cracker. I'm desperate for more silverware and I dont abide by the bullshit that it's only the League Cup etc.

Sure there are bigger prizes but these are the days you look forward to. Cup finals!

I'd say good luck mate, but I wouldnt mean it. ;)

Yeah, a trophy is a trophy. May the best team win:thumbsu:

Would love us to win for Kante so he can complete the set.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Kind of want Pool to win tonight after the last couple of days, doesn't feel right for us to be celebrating anything atm.

Hope the players can send out a better message of support to the poor folks in Ukraine than the club has.

Best of luck mate may the best team win.

Im just salty Lukaku isnt starting!

No Kepa?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back