Podcast BF SuperCoach Podcasts / Vodcasts 2022 - with threadmarks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 banner Podcast Sitting Talking-.png

Yes Folks .....the first Podcast of 2022 ...well actually, our first ever Podcast is being recorded this Sunday evening, with Jiska and that prolific purveyor of trade options stevebbb

With editing, and cleaning up the rough edges, hopefully it'll be publicly ready by the end of the season ......I'd like to thank the rabbits, enobrien , Jcpdragonx , Tigerturbulance , and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr for their technical assistance & sage advice

If you have any questions you'd like answered on the Podcast, or comments ......please do not post them here !

See you soon, you animals :)

View attachment 1324779

Yes Folks .....the first Podcast of 2022 ...well actually, our first ever Podcast is being recorded this Sunday evening, with Jiska and that prolific purveyor of trade options stevebbb

With editing, and cleaning up the rough edges, hopefully it'll be publicly ready by the end of the season ......I'd like to thank the rabbits, enobrien , Jcpdragonx , Tigerturbulance , and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr for their technical assistance & sage advice

If you have any questions you'd like answered on the Podcast, or comments ......please do not post them here !

Well. Wayne got COVID so it got delayed, but it's been recorded now and will be posted shortly.

Big thanks to WaynesWorld19 for working out all the technical s**t so stevebbb and I could just rock up and talk s**t.

I hope you make it to the end without falling asleep :D

Well. Wayne got COVID so it got delayed, but it's been recorded now and will be posted shortly.

Big thanks to WaynesWorld19 for working out all the technical sh*t so stevebbb and I could just rock up and talk sh*t.

I hope you make it to the end without falling asleep :D
Are pants still optional when listening to this?

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr Vodcast 25th Feb 2022
SuperCoach Edge is BACK for 2022, and so too is our all new vodcast, which is up and running for on YouTube for those that are more partial to the visual format compared to the traditional podcast.

Cheers for all support!

We're BACK!💥

New season. New content. New format. (Vodcast!)

Be sure to check out our new YT channel! Like, sub etc. and you can catch the poddy on the usual channels! #SuperCoach

YouTube:
Spotify: SuperCoach Edge ’22 | New Season, New Format!
Apple: ‎SuperCoach Edge: SuperCoach Edge ’22 | Pre-season Ep 1 - New Season, New Format! on Apple Podcasts

I'm loving what you're doing .....great presentation style 👍

View attachment 1333309

Ever wondered what Jiska , WaynesWorld19 , and stevebbb looked like in RL .....well this broadcast will not throw any light on that

Hope you enjoy the first episode ...we're all finding our way, so any feedback on format, content ect would be appreciated .....we'll get better, as will I, once I get rid of this Covid ****

Once again thanks to enobrien , Jcpdragonx , Tigerturbulance , and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr ....your assistance was invaluable ;)

Well done guys. You don’t sound as nerdy as I expected 🥸😂

View attachment 1333309

Ever wondered what Jiska , WaynesWorld19 , and stevebbb looked like in RL .....well this broadcast will not throw any light on that

Hope you enjoy the first episode ...we're all finding our way, so any feedback on format, content ect would be appreciated .....we'll get better, as will I, once I get rid of this Covid ****

Once again thanks to enobrien , Jcpdragonx , Tigerturbulance , and WaLkEr_ThE_StAr ....your assistance was invaluable ;)

Great job guys. Listened to the whole thing.

Laughed at the trashing of the cheap ruck strategy. I must have gone through 6 trades in the rucks last year. Still finished top 100 though! If Preuss is named R1 leave him out at your peril! Too much money making potential.

Not sure that some of those cheap keeper forwards are the sure thing. Haven't had Butters or deGoey in any of my team versions yet, though that could change after practice matches.

Duncan's one I'm really on the fence about. He was injured pre season last year too and killed it. Again I'll be watching the practice games.

No mention of the great Patrick Cripps in the midpricers??? I'll put that down to first podcast nerves!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlackHawk YouTube 28th Feb 2022
Hey guys, please help make me and mates YouTube famous. (Also available on Spotify and wherever you get your podcasts).

We generally do a weekly wrap during the season with some Supercoach talk thrown in, however we are currently discussing doing a pivot to make the POD a little more focused on our favourite fantasy game. Plus good beers.

Two of us have had high finishes before, while one knows absolutely nothing and thinks Stuart Maxfield is still Sydney captain. Always creates a fun little atmosphere (as does the 9% beers we usually consume).

16:06 Huddos team reveal
31:58: Simmos team reveal
51:19: Blackhawks team reveal

*** Recorded 2 weeks ago so things have changed a little.

Last edited:
I'm loving what you're doing .....great presentation style 👍
Many thanks legend! As in a fan of my graphics etc?

Whilst I am here, if anyone could subscribe to my brand spanking new YT channel to prompt YT to be kind to us in terms of olgorithms, that'd be ace!

Have made it super easy, just need to click here :arrowright: https://bit.ly/3hjM4z5

Thanks kentlemen! :kissingheart:

Barry face reveal

Not only a certified SC Legend but a handsome devil too. Some people just get it all.

But the fact you arent wearing the tracksuits...well

my-disappointment.gif

View attachment 1324779

Time stamp for puppy discussion please.

Not only a certified SC Legend but a handsome devil too. Some people just get it all.

But the fact you arent wearing the tracksuits...well

my-disappointment.gif
Agree. If ya can’t wear ya SuperCoach traccy on a Supercoach show then ya not fair dinkum!

Check it out guys and Gals!! In todays episode we get Daz talks Footy on the channel to talk analyse the week 1 of preseason games.

When everyones posting their Podcast / Vodcast .....it could be a good idea to threadmark the post ....easy to find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back