2020/21 Scottish Football Thread - On beIN Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

Ross County's rise to safety continues, a 1-0 win away at Motherwell sees us climb to 8th, 10pts clear of the relegation places and only 2pts behind 6th placed Dundee United. Only 4pts behind 4th placed Livingstone.

After our start to the season I was resigned to playing in the Championship next season, now I'm thinking top 6 at the season split is a real possibility, and our form suggests we can do it, we are the third best performing club over the last 20 games, and we have the best striker in the league.

Celtic and Rangers to play each other in Sydney. Just before the World Cup so a few players will be missing. It should be a full house at Stadium Australia. I wonder if there are any security concerns. 83,000 unsegregated in Glasgow would be a bloodbath!

Old Firm to meet in Australia

The teams will be extremely weak you would think. Even if countries like Australia and Scotland don't make the WC, nations usually play friendlies against countries that do during those international breaks, we have played Greece like that before.

The teams will be extremely weak you would think. Even if countries like Australia and Scotland don't make the WC, nations usually play friendlies against countries that do during those international breaks, we have played Greece like that before.
You also haves the multiple other countries that team members play for, as well as post season surgeries and recovery.

It will be super expensive as well which will be annoying.

Celtic and Rangers to play each other in Sydney. Just before the World Cup so a few players will be missing. It should be a full house at Stadium Australia. I wonder if there are any security concerns. 83,000 unsegregated in Glasgow would be a bloodbath!

Old Firm to meet in Australia
Probably will segregate the ends. But the fans in Glasgow aren’t happy at all. Believe the Old Firm should only be in Scotland and for points/trophies. Not going down well.

Rangers FC scrap through with a 1-0 win. Celtic made to work.
Exciting last 4 matches coming up. Can’t afford any slip ups for both clubs. Old Firm in 4th April will be juicy. You’d imagine the result of that will decide the league title.

Probably will segregate the ends. But the fans in Glasgow aren’t happy at all. Believe the Old Firm should only be in Scotland and for points/trophies. Not going down well.

Australia doesn't really do segregated ends. It will be fine for non-committed spectators. For passionate fans of the two clubs it could get a bit aggro.

Both clubs are happy to play a meaningless game for a few $$$ in the back pocket.

Rangers FC scrap through with a 1-0 win. Celtic made to work.
Exciting last 4 matches coming up. Can’t afford any slip ups for both clubs. Old Firm in 4th April will be juicy. You’d imagine the result of that will decide the league title.
There’s 9 games to go and two more more derbies. Remember they split into top and bottom 6 after 33 games

There’s 9 games to go and two more more derbies. Remember they split into top and bottom 6 after 33 games
With the closeness of the ladder atm I think we will got more then one bottom 6 team on more points then members of the top 6.

In the spfl the bottom 6 and top 6 are set from the split so if team 7 gets more points then team 6 they will still finish 7th.

Ross County win again and have now moved into the top six. Impossible thought early in the season.

Our next two games are the big ones, Celtic (A) and Hearts (H).

Last edited:
Anyone else hear that giant thud Sunday morning?

That was Ross County's European chances striking the carpet at subsonic speeds after 4-0 thumping at the hands of Celtic.

Oh well, the dream may have been brief.:)

Last edited:
A 1-1 draw with Hearts at home means Ross County is a point outside the top 6 with one game to go before the split.

1648918276771.png

Our final game is away at Aberdeen, Hibs final game is away at Hearts and Motherwell's final game is away at Livingston. So there is the potential for a lot of change at the bottom of the top six.

Also, for those who maybe interested, there is another little game next weekend, the Old Firm derby at Ibrox which may decide the title, but who gives a * about that.;)

Also, for those who maybe interested, there is another little game next weekend, the Old Firm derby at Ibrox which may decide the title, but who gives a fu** about that.;)
Derby is on tonight not next weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Art Vandelay_ .......
..our bhoy......
Show Me The Money GIF

Tidy fee please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back