Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Fight I was really looking forward to scrapped due to a covid test. So annoying

Colby Decision
Hardy KO
RDA beats Moicano
Holland should but he's an idiot, as is Brazil Cowboy. Should be entertaining
Liked Mitchel initially but as we get close I think Barboza smashes his legs standing and keeps it upright long enough to win

GoDees2021

Senior List
Nov 26, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
You know its dumb, you know it makes no difference really to the fight. But feed that main event hatred into my veins. Love it.
Listening to these too go at it for the presser will be one of those great moments.

Unpopular opinion, preferring Colby over Mas. Rather see a Holloway - Volk situation for a 3rd fight with the guy 0-2 than Mas.

If Usman takes care of Edwards, really makes 170 in a bit of a holding pattern.

GoDees2021

Senior List
Nov 26, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Unpopular opinion, preferring Colby over Mas. Rather see a Holloway - Volk situation for a 3rd fight with the guy 0-2 than Mas.

Really needs Colby to win and cut a sick promo and then Chimaev to destroy Burns and that sets up that fight.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide

Usman and Izzy should both go up after 1 more defense each. What more do they have left? Usman wins the 185 title also

GoDees2021

Senior List
Nov 26, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Usman and Izzy should both go up after 1 more defense each. What more do they have left? Usman wins the 185 title also
Hadnt considered that but thats a great idea. Usman vs Whittaker would be a cracker and meanwhile Izzy can spend time putting on size.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't think Usman beats Vettori or Whittaker, even Costa if on weight would be very tough. But I'd pay to see any of those before any 170 fight left other than Khamzat
I think he beats all not named Whittaker (he beats Izzy but they'd never fight). Even Whittaker would be 5050 at worst for Usman

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think he beats all not named Whittaker (he beats Izzy but they'd never fight). Even Whittaker would be 5050 at worst for Usman
Vettori would likely neutralise the grappling and he isn't getting rocked with that chin. Could see Usman winning based on pace/gas tank

Rob one of the best anti wrestlers in the UFC and his striking is classes above Usman.

Both would be fascinating fights but I would have Usman as the slight underdog in both. Give him the edge against Costa.

Goshka

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone else feel like the Colby/Masvidal beef is fake and they’re still good mates?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GoDees2021

Senior List
Nov 26, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
I’m paying attention. It feels manufactured. It generates interest, but it’s BS IMO. Good on them though.
I dont think you are, So Jon Jones, Joanna and Dustin are all in on the joke? They make nothing out of it but they go along with it cause why not right.

Goshka

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
I dont think you are, So Jon Jones, Joanna and Dustin are all in on the joke? They make nothing out of it but they go along with it cause why not right.
You seem upset that I’ve ruined your WWF fantasy storyline. Of course they get something out of it. If you’re a UFC fighter who does and says nothing, you become irreverent. If you’re putting yourself out there and making a name for yourself then of course people are going to tune in and follow your career closely.

Colby survived in the UFC on the back of creating a persona. Laughable to suggest no one else goes along with it, especially when you consider how well he has done from it.

GoDees2021

Senior List
Nov 26, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
You seem upset that I’ve ruined your WWF fantasy storyline. Of course they get something out of it. If you’re a UFC fighter who does and says nothing, you become irreverent. If you’re putting yourself out there and making a name for yourself then of course people are going to tune in and follow your career closely.

Colby survived in the UFC on the back of creating a persona. Laughable to suggest no one else goes along with it, especially when you consider how well he has done from it.
Or admit you have no idea who those other fighters are that I mentioned cause your a casual blow in. BTW you dumb campaigner if there was a WWF fantasy it would be yours because you think its fake haha. How stupid do ya sound lol

Goshka

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Or admit you have no idea who those other fighters are that I mentioned cause your a casual blow in. BTW you dumb campaigner if there was a WWF fantasy it would be yours because you think its fake haha. How stupid do ya sound lol
Your melt has been noted.

I’m paying attention. It feels manufactured. It generates interest, but it’s BS IMO. Good on them though.
the beef started when they were in different weight classes and before they ever looked like fighting

Goshka

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
the beef started when they were in different weight classes and before they ever looked like fighting
Doesn’t mean they can’t still play it up today. Saying they want to kill one another. Over what? How long ago did this feud start? They all play up their storylines. Of course there is some real hatred but for the most part they all do it for $. McGregor was the best at it. “It’s just business” he reassured Khabib. Think about what he meant by that.

GoDees2021

Senior List
Nov 26, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Doesn’t mean they can’t still play it up today. Saying they want to kill one another. Over what? How long ago did this feud start? They all play up their storylines. Of course there is some real hatred but for the most part they all do it for $. McGregor was the best at it. “It’s just business” he reassured Khabib. Think about what he meant by that.
Yeah mate Khabib was in on the whole thing. Especially when Mcgregor was calling his a wife a towel head and his manager a terrorist. The dolly through the window that nearly cost Michael Chiesa his eye. All fake

You got it all figured out hey knackers.

Goshka

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah mate Khabib was in on the whole thing. Especially when Mcgregor was calling his a wife a towel head and his manager a terrorist. The dolly through the window that nearly cost Michael Chiesa his eye. All fake

You got it all figured out hey knackers.
On McGregor’s end it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back