Leagues 2022 BigFooty Club Board Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have to get it approved on the Suns board, as it's not my league. Still a couple of weeks to go.

What about people that have BEEN to queensland? :moustache:
Look, the Crows Board is hopeless .....I just scoured the League Sign-up thread and match threads and DM'd an invite

If I waited for posters to sign-up on the Crows Board ....I'd be still waiting this time next year

Look, the Crows Board is hopeless .....I just scoured the League Sign-up thread and match threads and DM'd an invite

If I waited for posters to sign-up on the Crows Board ....I'd be still waiting this time next year
We'll see how it goes. Not panicking yet.

Positive action Wayno. Tagged 36 players when setting up the leagues and have filed 5 spots between 5am and 8am.
Field of dreams stuff. Can't just build it and expect they just turn up!

No idea who any of them are by team name. There’s usually only a handful that stick at it and a load of ghost ships.
That's why this comp will become an invitation only (if possible) ....I'll have a 2nd Crows League for all the part-timers who become Ghost Ships

The bloke I wanted to get Jcpdragonx .....unfortunately has too many leagues of his own, to join the lowly Crows League .....but I'll keep trying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's why this comp will become an invitation only (if possible) ....I'll have a 2nd Crows League for all the part-timers who become Ghost Ships

The bloke I wanted to get Jcpdragonx .....unfortunately has too many leagues of his own, to join the lowly Crows League .....but I'll keep trying

Sorry late to reply here, my leagues will be full unfortunately, have to keep knocking people back

So I guess its just the BigFooty Bombers that are making you nervous?
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back