Movie The Batman (2021) SPOILERS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Also can we just say that Something In The Way was a ******* perfect song to be the theme of this film?

It's a banger.
Aways loved that song. Haunting and was well used. Was basically the underlying score for the whole film. Lost count how many times I picked up the notes in little music sections

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Obviously I just watched it, 4th post in a row and all. Personally found it ok, nothing great. Too long and a bit boring at times.

Liked it was very different to the previous incarnation of Batman. Pattinson was ok as batman and his usual self as Bruce Wayne, not sure he can act tbh.

Riddler was a take off of saw, story line was a take off of se7en, and poorer versions of both, as I said, wasn't anything great.

Batman is really bad at riddles

Obviously I just watched it, 4th post in a row and all. Personally found it ok, nothing great. Too long and a bit boring at times.

Liked it was very different to the previous incarnation of Batman. Pattinson was ok as batman and his usual self as Bruce Wayne, not sure he can act tbh.

Riddler was a take off of saw, story line was a take off of se7en, and poorer versions of both, as I said, wasn't anything great.

Batman is really bad at riddles

\
actually felt batman was good with riddles, but predictably not with the final one. he always answered promptly at first and correctly.

Im watching the long haloween animated movies, to finish part 2. enjoying thoroughly. im thinking why is harvey dent not in this movie The Batman?

MV5BOWExMjU1OTctNGIwZS00MjY2LWE2YWUtZWVlOTRjZDFhODVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyNzgwMDUw._V1_.jpg

ah nuffies make me laugh.......did I offend you because I didn't rate it a 10/10?

No you just write s**t after s**t about Batman not knowing the character

Remember when you said the movie couldn’t carry more than one villian and that Nolan’s films only had one villian in each of its movie

Shows how little you know or pay attention to

so the riddler, carwoman and the penguin?

Im not a fan when there is more than 1 or 2 bad guys....not enough character development and too jumbled.

Nolan films had one bad guy per movie, worked very well, even with the lesser known villains.

I had never heard of ra Al Ghul and bane I'd barely heard of (I'm not a comic fan so only know previous movie villains, joker, Catwoman, riddler, penguin etc)

They had one major bad guy per movie, others were bit pieces.

Is that enough for you nuffie? Shows how little you pay attention to s**t

Does he act? He seems to 'play' the same character in each film.....this included

Terrible take.

Tenet, The Lighthouse, Good Time, The Devil All The Time, The Rover, High Life, The King.

He’s probably got the most range of any of his contemporaries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he act? He seems to 'play' the same character in each film.....this included

AdventurousWearyJackal-size_restricted.gif

I'm usually pretty happy with most movie opinions, you don't have to like the same stuff everyone else does and it's all personal taste etc but gee this is one of the worst movie takes I've ever seen.

Go watch The Lighthouse, Tenet, Good Time, The Devil All The Time or The King then tell me they are the same character as his Batman.

Sheesh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back