Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

A message from the bosses:

"All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.

Please reach out to your board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on your team boards.

Main board threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted"

In addition, those breaching the above rules will have their posts deleted & receive a thread ban

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry to be that guy but if anyone is needing to dispose of 1 concession or adult ticket (I’m a uni student), please do PM me. Geelong member who missed out on the ticket ballot over the weekend. The long wait for Saturday continues!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't find a membership thread so I'll most here if anyone can help.

I can't seem to login to the Geelong Cats App on my phone or on the membership website. figured maybe my password is incorrect but when I go to reset password and enter my email address I haven't received any email to reset it. I've done this a few times to no avail and yes I've checked the Junk folder and nothing. Not sure what else I can do apart from calling the club. Has anyone else had the some problems? anyway to solve this without calling the club?

btw how is the membership working this season do we have to buy tickets again like last season or do we actually get a digital membership to keep in my phones wallet?

Can't find a membership thread so I'll most here if anyone can help.

I can't seem to login to the Geelong Cats App on my phone or on the membership website. figured maybe my password is incorrect but when I go to reset password and enter my email address I haven't received any email to reset it. I've done this a few times to no avail and yes I've checked the Junk folder and nothing. Not sure what else I can do apart from calling the club. Has anyone else had the some problems? anyway to solve this without calling the club?

btw how is the membership working this season do we have to buy tickets again like last season or do we actually get a digital membership to keep in my phones wallet?

Alternatively, I know when I log in that when I log in that asks about linking my Geelong account to my Ticketmaster account - something I keep saying no to. Maybe try logging in using your Ticketmaster account and seeing hope you go

If you have no luck you can try emailing the club or contacting them via social media

For general admission membership:

Melbourne home games (and away if you are entitled): walk up, scan digital membership, find a free seat in GA. Alternatively, buy an upgrade ahead of time.

KP games: Must reserve a seat for $0. Seats in the Player's stand are being set aside for this. Depending on demand, may not be guaranteed a seat.

In regards to how membership works - if you have a seat as part of your membership, you sit in your seat

The tickets for each match become available a few days prior to the match - based on your membership type, for matches which you have entry to across the early part of the season, they're currently showing in the app just with nothing to scan at this stage

Alternatively, I know when I log in that when I log in that asks about linking my Geelong account to my Ticketmaster account - something I keep saying no to. Maybe try logging in using your Ticketmaster account and seeing hope you go

If you have no luck you can try emailing the club or contacting them via social media
So I was able to log in with my Ticketmaster account but under Mobile Me.. (My Events) it says “You have not yet purchased or received tickets for any Geelong events.” Can‘t find anywhere my digital membership.
under more… membership it tells me to log in again and when I do it just brings me to the my events page again.

So I emailed the clubs membership departmeant on Thursday and I am yet to receive a reply. Looks like I have to call the club up next week, Just so I haven’t been mistaken is everyone else able to view their memberships in the cats app?

I may be completely misreading this but even if you have a reserved seat you still have to purchase a ticket?
I have reserved seats at the G and down at GMHBA. All are appearing in my Cats app and are available 72 hours to add to my Apple wallet before the match. My ticket for Round 1 has my usual reserved seat at the G, as well as all the GMHBA games up until round 9 (given that’s when all the times are ‘locked’ in for matches so far). Hope that helps!

In 2022 Mobile Membership will be used to attend AFL matches, through the official Geelong Cats App.

To prepare for the AFL season, come along to Charles & Co. Cafe this Thursday where our Membership Team will be available in person to assist and chat through any Mobile Membership questions you may have.

Details:
Thursday 17 March 2022
4pm - 6pm
Charles & Co. Cafe, GMHBA Stadium
(located inside the Charles Brownlow Stand next to the Cats Shop)

Mobile Membership

Mobile Membership can be accessed through the official Geelong Cats App.

We recommend that you start preparing by downloading the Geelong Cats App and logging in to your MyCats Account. Please find a video and guides below on how to login and access your Mobile Membership or view the FAQs.

Please note that your Mobile Membership will be available to view 120 hours prior to the match. From then you will be able to complete the steps below and proceed to "add your ticket to your wallet."

Your Mobile Membership QR code will change for each match so you will need to complete this process before attending each game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems more complicated then just having a hard copy membership that you receive in the pack.

I'd say it reads as more complicated than it is
  • Open the App
  • Tap 'Access my member card'
  • Select Round 1

If you want an additional step, you can save it to your digital wallet & then you don't need to worry about internet access when you arrive at the ground

I'd say it reads as more complicated than it is
  • Open the App
  • Tap 'Access my member card'
  • Select Round 1

If you want an additional step, you can save it to your digital wallet & then you don't need to worry about internet access when you arrive at the ground

When you put it like that it doesn’t sound very complicated. Thank god.

I’m not going to hold back in saying I will be missing the hard copy memberships.

Seems more complicated then just having a hard copy membership that you receive in the pack.

Im a member of the philistine troglodyte ... and yes its not as simple as just having a card but it was on my phone in 30 seconds, and I air dropped a copy to Mrs Turbo within seconds... not that hard. Getting to Melb on the train will probably be harder.

Im a member of the philistine troglodyte ... and yes its not as simple as just having a card but it was on my phone in 30 seconds, and I air dropped a copy to Mrs Turbo within seconds... not that hard. Getting to Melb on the train will probably be harder.

Especially this Saturday for those traveling from the Geelong region - no trains between Wyndham Vale & Melbourne

So whats the story ..buses from WV to Spencer st?
Yep

"Due to Level crossing removal works and V/Line maintenance works, coaches replace trains for all or part of the journey on the Geelong Line from Saturday 19 March to Tuesday 22 March.

Saturday 19 March to Sunday night 20 March

Coaches replace all Geelong Line trains between Southern Cross and Wyndham Vale.

Coaches will depart from Southern Cross 25 minutes earlier than usual train times.

A temporary timetable will be in place."

They did this last year with one of our Melbourne matches and it was near impossible finding any info as to what was happening in regards to additional services for football fans - I kept being told that buses would run to the train timetable and all would be ok

Ultimately they did run additionally train services after the match that ran via the Werribee line - this time they seem better prepared:

36D46FAA-8578-4D52-88B0-376C9BF3BA97.png

Yep

"Due to Level crossing removal works and V/Line maintenance works, coaches replace trains for all or part of the journey on the Geelong Line from Saturday 19 March to Tuesday 22 March.

Saturday 19 March to Sunday night 20 March

Coaches replace all Geelong Line trains between Southern Cross and Wyndham Vale.

Coaches will depart from Southern Cross 25 minutes earlier than usual train times.

A temporary timetable will be in place."

They did this last year with one of our Melbourne matches and it was near impossible finding any info as to what was happening in regards to additional services for football fans - I kept being told that buses would run to the train timetable and all would be ok

Ultimately they did run additionally train services after the match that ran via the Werribee line - this time they seem better prepared:

View attachment 1345830

One does have to wonder..they have had two years to do stuff.... a bit like stage 5 at KP.

One does have to wonder..they have had two years to do stuff.... a bit like stage 5 at KP.

Totally agree - last year it was when we played St Kilda at Marvel, so with a crowd of 26k it's slightly easy to cover

Thinking the crowd will be a bit larger this weekend and it's just a crazy plan by a Vline; why not next weekend when Geelong is playing in Sydney & surely there's going to be less reliance on public transport...

This would be a great way to tell the AFL we should be getting all home matches.

Let the bombers fans deal with the Vline issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back