Fin Bayne
Jack McHale
Anthony Seaton
Oliver Lowe
Liam Hayes
Nick Hodgson
Scott Beilby (NGA)
Angus McLennan (NGA)

Most others seem to have players from a range of clubs but we've just named our VFL side? I hope we don't need to field a team from it.

😂 Jesus that is a terrible list.

It's our worst Sandringham side in memory. They've really gone cheap down there, looks like an Ammos side.

Most others seem to have players from a range of clubs but we've just named our VFL side? I hope we don't need to field a team from it.
The Victorian clubs were only allowed to take players from their VFL affiliates.

The SA and WA clubs divided the SANFL/WAFL teams in half and got to the from a range of teams while the NSW/QLD teams got to take from their own VFL program plus a standalone VFL club.

Most of the players with senior experience in the VFL teams are not really up to senior standard, as someone else who plays their position is better at it. A senior team made up of a number of VFL players may be competitive for a couple of quarters but will lose. It's pretty irrelevant.

Pretty sure Mitch rioardan was on gold coasts list for a bit, Jake lohman is the brother of Kai, who got drafted last year to Brisbane. Who knows, we might find our next draft bargain

Until covid hits and we lose 4 games and miss finals because we are playing an Ammos side. Could cost us a lot more that way. Hopefully we don't find out.

How do you lose 4 games?

Most losses due to Covid would be manditory isolation = 1 week.

Top up players from the VFL are going to be crap anyway, otherwise we should have drafted them.
If we use them , we already would have been using Peris, Kyle, Alison, Allen.... as has been pointed out , we are already screwed.

How do you lose 4 games?

Most losses due to Covid would be manditory isolation = 1 week.

Top up players from the VFL are going to be crap anyway, otherwise we should have drafted them.
If we use them , we already would have been using Peris, Kyle, Alison, Allen.... as has been pointed out , we are already screwed.
Any team hit by COVID will lose the game. Same for all teams. Roll of the dice. So who cares ?

Just saw the Covid top up list. Currently would be microwaving my membership, except the club was too cheap to even send me a card this year. So I microwaved my phone instead with the screen locked to my saints barcode.

That'll teach em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Mitch rioardan was on gold coasts list for a bit, Jake lohman is the brother of Kai, who got drafted last year to Brisbane. Who knows, we might find our next draft bargain
besides i like the idea of using Zebra's list. Batchelor should be able to let Ratts no which are the best players.

Just saw the Covid top up list. Currently would be microwaving my membership, except the club was too cheap to even send me a card this year. So I microwaved my phone instead with the screen locked to my saints barcode.

That'll teach em.
you do realise all clubs are doing digital not just us.

St Kilda COVID Top Up List:

Darby Hipwell
Jacob Lohmann
Sam Dunnell
Cody Henness
Oscar Lewis
Tyson Milne
Chris Carey
Mitch Riordan
Goy Lok
Fin Bayne
Jack McHale
Anthony Seaton
Oliver Lowe
Liam Hayes
Nick Hodgson
Scott Beilby (NGA)
Angus McLennan (NGA)

St Kilda COVID Top Up List:

Darby Hipwell
Jacob Lohmann
Sam Dunnell
Cody Henness
Oscar Lewis
Tyson Milne
Chris Carey
Mitch Riordan
Goy Lok
Fin Bayne
Jack McHale
Anthony Seaton
Oliver Lowe
Liam Hayes
Nick Hodgson
Scott Beilby (NGA)
Angus McLennan (NGA)
I think Jack (Jock) McHale will have to be exhumed if he were to pull the boots onto his bones. Good get anyway - can play and coach too I've heard.

besides i like the idea of using Zebra's list. Batchelor should be able to let Ratts no which are the best players.

Can we name our Coaches, Batchelor might still be able to still play, and Roughy could break a few bones. ( try to avoid the Saints players Roughy ).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back