Preview Round 1 2022 - Adelaide vs Fremantle, March 20, 2022

How many wins for the Crows in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So if he kicks 5 goals one week and then 0 the next will you be demanding he gets dropped?

Because that's going to happen with a lot of our younger players again.
You really don't get it do you , he's not going to be judged solely on the goals, work rate, 2nd and 3rd efforts, getting totally involved when the balls in his area etc.

You really don't get it do you , he's not going to be judged solely on the goals, work rate, 2nd and 3rd efforts, getting totally involved when the balls in his area etc.
Hate to keep replying, but I'm just not strong enough.

:D

How about we find some middle ground ...

I hope Fog continues his learning and improvement. Gets a few more possessions himself - a few more delivered to him on the lead - and helps our forward line develop beyond Tex. I'm just not ready to put a line through him as quickly as some appear to be ready to do if he doesn't "dominate games" this year.

If he's kicking 5 goals a game as a key forward but that's still not enough "because tackles" then we might as well just recruit a team of rugby players.

I seem to recall people thinking Hawkins was a bit of a dud too up until the 2011 Grand Final.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
My memory too is that when all the rumours of Tex going to GWS were going around while he definitely had support, there was a lot of pessimism around whether he would live up to the hype and even a group that weren't too fussed whether he stayed or left (I might be wrong here).

Tex drafted 07 and GWS came in to the comp 2012, Tex used to get dropped pretty frequently at that point of his career. Fog drafted 2017 coming into 2022 so this was the year Tex really broke through.

275974432_5301265306591242_2361470242740180426_n.png

My memory too is that when all the rumours of Tex going to GWS were going around while he definitely had support, there was a lot of pessimism around whether he would live up to the hype and even a group that weren't too fussed whether he stayed or left (I might be wrong here).

Tex drafted 07 and GWS came in to the comp 2012, Tex used to get dropped pretty frequently at that point of his career. Fog drafted 2017 coming into 2022 so this was the year Tex really broke through.
Tex debuted in 09.....

Yes sorry guys I dont want to talk about Fogs, Himmelbergs or Hately lack of development but maybe just talk about the actual post subject of first game and how actually exciting it is to see 2 of this years draft make the team and of course seeing one of our best traded players for a long time be fit enough to debut for us.
Whilst happy to see Milera back personally think might have been better if played a couple more SANFL type matches.
But he like the other ins will lift our kicking skills which will be a big boost which I hope will assist our very suspect forward set up.
Yes I agree very un exciting pre season but now well and truly ready for our first game Sunday.

Yes sorry guys I dont want to talk about Fogs, Himmelbergs or Hately lack of development but maybe just talk about the actual post subject of first game and how actually exciting it is to see 2 of this years draft make the team and of course seeing one of our best traded players for a long time be fit enough to debut for us.
Whilst happy to see Milera back personally think might have been better if played a couple more SANFL type matches.
But he like the other ins will lift our kicking skills which will be a big boost which I hope will assist our very suspect forward set up.
Yes I agree very un exciting pre season but now well and truly ready for our first game Sunday.

Not sure Milera benefits anytime in the SANFL at this point. He can just as easily get injured there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neil Erasmus, Will Brodie and Jordan Clark named.

Keays on HFF. Ned Opposite. Two running beasts. Looks like some strategy to me. Run people into the ground up and down and then hope to get some cheapies after wearing them down.

Back