Rumour Reported that Brennan Stack has assaulted 2 women in Perth. Now in Custody.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A facebook hashtag search will provide videos with search terms:
  • JailTime
  • ExAFLPlayer
  • WesternBulldogs
  • Stack
  • NollamaraFootballClub
  • InTheBlack
  • Kicking
Warning that the video is graphic and sickening

What a pathetic excuse for a human being , some quality genes in the Stack clan. 🙄
Excuse time coming up.
1/I got hooked on pokies lost my money and need mental health assistance immediately.
2/ after a let down from afl clubland and receiving no help after some head knocks I've now realised I need mental health assistance immediately.
3/my cousin gave me a smoke which turned out to be ice and I got hooked and now realise I need mental health assistance immediately.
4/ I've been abandoned by everyone and need immediate assistance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse time coming up.
1/I got hooked on pokies lost my money and need mental health assistance immediately.
2/ after a let down from afl clubland and receiving no help after some head knocks I've now realised I need mental health assistance immediately.
3/my cousin gave me a smoke which turned out to be ice and I got hooked and now realise I need mental health assistance immediately.
4/ I've been abandoned by everyone and need immediate assistance.
Would not mind betting all of those plus some may have happened to him, still no excuse And never should it be.

The video shows the tail end of the event whcih was just disgusting , kicking people when prone on the ground. What happened in the lead up to that, scares me to think.

You do wonder when he wakes up in the cells and the cops show him the video he may feel some remorse, counts for nothing if you a prone to such violence whilst under the influence of alcohol yet still drinks.

just saw snippets of the footage on daily mail. beyond disgusting. both women are on the ground, being punched and kicked.
no excuses for this behavior, what dogs!

"Mr Martin and Mr Stack allegedly began brutally beating the women, both aged 24, after an argument broke out when their car doors slammed into each other.

Both parties were strangers before the incident, police said."

Absolute scum.

Sickening footage. I am far from a saint. But no matter how drunk I have ever been at any point in my life, it has never crossed my mind to even consider doing that to a woman, let alone actually going through with it.
This.

Must have been on something obviously - no rational person could do this surely?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back