2022 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

DueWest

Team Captain
Jul 31, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just tried to access this digital member card and it isn’t there

It appears the member number on my Ticketmaster account on the app isn’t the correct one.

Just rang the club and got cut off so emailed them. Auto response a 3-4 business day response time. Hope they have extra people sorting this stuff out this week !

Does anyone have a solution for this ? I can’t figure it out on the Ticketmaster site !

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray

It appears the member number on my Ticketmaster account on the app isn’t the correct one.

Just rang the club and got cut off so emailed them. Auto response a 3-4 business day response time. Hope they have extra people sorting this stuff out this week !

Does anyone have a solution for this ? I can’t figure it out on the Ticketmaster site !
For various reasons I haven't been able to follow up my digital card on my phone - downloaded the app today, gone around in circles trying to login, wouldn't recognise my email at the start for my existing account, then recognised it but had to reset my password. Logged in, couldn't navigate anywhere, ended up deleting and reinstalling the app - another password reset later, tried to link to my TM account - doesn't recognise the new p/w I just reset.
Spat the dummy, threw my phone, sent an email to the club telling them after the past few years with minimal attendance, I'm happy to cancel an unbroken 49 years of membership. Daughter is upset, can't believe something small has triggered it, but got other concerns in my life, and I'm over it. Oh well, at least I'll have more time and money to spend on other pursuits.

Iamspock

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
For various reasons I haven't been able to follow up my digital card on my phone - downloaded the app today, gone around in circles trying to login, wouldn't recognise my email at the start for my existing account, then recognised it but had to reset my password. Logged in, couldn't navigate anywhere, ended up deleting and reinstalling the app - another password reset later, tried to link to my TM account - doesn't recognise the new p/w I just reset.
Spat the dummy, threw my phone, sent an email to the club telling them after the past few years with minimal attendance, I'm happy to cancel an unbroken 49 years of membership. Daughter is upset, can't believe something small has triggered it, but got other concerns in my life, and I'm over it. Oh well, at least I'll have more time and money to spend on other pursuits.
:( I hope you get a helpful and timely response, as you deserve., and don't minimise the problem as small. Following our football team is very emotive, and has great meaning to us all, especially those of us who commit year in year out. After many frustrating hours, and stopping from actually trying for a while, we were finally successful. Our problem was linking it to our TM account. Thankfully, the tickets worked at the practice game against Brisbane. Please don't give up if you can, you deserve to be there, and the club needs loyal and dedicated supporters like yourselves. Is it possible for you to get to the club, and have them sort it out, right there and then? It shouldn't be this hard, and when we have our supporter survey this year, hopefully the club will hear loud and clear.

I see this everywhere. The digital age seems like an excuse to provide s**t service. The ticketing companies lead the pack in that regard. Sadly it seems our footy club is doing the same. It will cost them in the longer run, especially if they are deliberately counting on brand loyalty while they do it.

We need a standing member representative to have the ear of the administration. So far this year we seem to have been shafted left right and centre.

The thing is you can do digital very well and easier for everyone, it’s just you need to invest the effort to do so.

Not even the AU government does.

The thing is you can do digital very well and easier for everyone, it’s just you need to invest the effort to do so.

Not even the AU government does.
Agree with this but as I said too many high volume commercial outfits just see it as excuse to cut expenses, cut corners and provide s**t service. And shift the blame to those who aren’t tech savvy enough to work it out.

Mainly those with a captive customer base.

Please let the FFC not be one of those.

I have a gold membership but get no option to upgrade my ticket on the app. The 'More options' button is greyed out.
I'll have to re-think my membership package next year if I only have access to GA seats anyway. No social club notification on my ticket either

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have a gold membership but get no option to upgrade my ticket on the app. The 'More options' button is greyed out.
I'll have to re-think my membership package next year if I only have access to GA seats anyway. No social club notification on my ticket either
Social club is a concern. If it’s not running again I’ll be complaining. I’m really not the type to complain about much.

rolling01

Team Captain
Oct 23, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You have to go to tic master to upgrade seat. Use bar code number on your tic in the app "ticket details"

Last edited:
Don't you have to go to tic master to upgrade seat. Use bar code number on your tic in the app "ticket details"
There's no link from the app and no option I can find on the Ticketmaster website.

Last week I was told via phone it would be via the "More Options" button on the app from 72 hours before the game.

rolling01

Team Captain
Oct 23, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There's no link from the app and no option I can find on the Ticketmaster website.

Last week I was told via phone it would be via the "More Options" button on the app from 72 hours before the game.
I just logged into tic master then (not thru BD app) went to game and seats on wing, asks for members bar code to purchase.Shows a blue area on level 2 which i presume are the seating area.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    726.8 KB · Views: 42
I just logged into tic master then (not thru BD app) went to game and seats on wing, asks for members bar code to purchase.Shows a blue area on level 2 which i presume are the seating area.
Yeah weird, if I go onto the AFL app and use the buy tickets link there I get redirected to the TM site where there is a member link.
Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iamspock

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So I calmed down and sorted out my access. Eventually linked to TM and confirmed tickets. Got a text just now to say as a 30+ yr member I can be a part of the guard of honour - and I've just tested positive for COVID! This week just gets better and better. :(
Just remember, Covid isn't nearly as complicated as a Bulldogs membership 🙄 Seriously though, I hope feel ok. Covid will pass, not sure about the membership dramas. Awesome that you have sorted it out though, get well for the Swans game.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
From all reports, other clubs having the same issues with membership/ticketing.

Doesn't make it right, but at least that makes it seem like it's more widespread systems issues rather than decisions the club has made specifically.
Yes it’s an afl issue. All the club apps seem the same to me so likely an afl developed app for the clubs to reskin.

May 27, 2002
Torquay
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
I had the same issue as above.

This is what I did. I reset my Bulldogs password (different to Ticket Master). When doing the password reset it asked if I would like to link my Bulldogs account and ticket master to which I agreed and then all the upcoming games appeared.

May 27, 2002
Torquay
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs

Enter your my bulldogs number (not ticketmaster). If after entering the my bulldogs its still not there, reset your password, after you will be asked to merge my bulldogs to ticketmaster. This worked for me a week or so ago after pulling my hair out.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Social Club will be open and there should be info about access later today/tonight.
Cheers.

I suppose was too hard to include that in the FAQs though? Maybe they could have rung, I dunno, 1 long-time supporter, and it would have been sorted.

It's great how marketing (or are they now "communications") types know better than passionate supporters. It's not just our club, it's everywhere in sport.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
In case anyone else the issue I just added my social club pass to my digital wallet but it went in as an expired pass. Just go there and “unhide” and it will appear back in your wallet.

Iamspock

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I had the same issue as above.

This is what I did. I reset my Bulldogs password (different to Ticket Master). When doing the password reset it asked if I would like to link my Bulldogs account and ticket master to which I agreed and then all the upcoming games appeared.
Yes, we found the reset question by chance, after that everything fell into place. It wasn't very intuitive to find.

DueWest

Team Captain
Jul 31, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
After calling club then being cut off yesterday I emailed them and they sorted out my account issues within 24 hours. Apparently they had the wrong email address for me on my account, no wonder I never get member emails !

Anyway I now only need to register for the 30+ year member guard of honour on Thursday

Help!!!
Trying to get our two membership tickets with our reserved seats for the Sydney game. It tells me that my membership number on the bag of our membership cards will be accepted but no, they say it’s not valid.

I tried the numbers I got for the Melbourne game, not valid either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back