Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody bother listening to the Access All Areas segment on our game. They talk about how well Phil Davis played and then Barrett summises the game with this sentence: "It ultimately came down to the fact the Giants were without Greene."

That's literally it. No mention of anything good that we did.

Nobody bother listening to the Access All Areas segment on our game. They talk about how well Phil Davis played and then Barrett summises the game with this sentence: "It ultimately came down to the fact the Giants were without Greene."

Why do you bother listening to that twat

Well someone said not having Greene gave us a 4 goal head start and we only won by 20 so they have a point

/s

Luke Parker interview 36:29mins into the Sunday rub

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Queen Chow dumplings and cheese burger spring rolls, to Jimmy’s Falafel wrap, fresh prawns, sashimi, pizza and the new SCG Pie – the players and coaches got to try it all… and they enjoyed every bite.
“The plan was to get the boys out, show them the food and talk them through it. I think 20 seconds in they had opened every pie and taco!”
20 seconds!! What took them so long
Swans-Merivale-SCG-Phil-Hillyard-pics-3583.jpg

An exert from an interview with Barry Hall

“He wasn’t a loving, emotional, supportive dad, I was always looking for his approval,’ he said.

“Like any young kid all I wanted to do was impress dad and dad wasn’t into footy, he was into boxing.

“The thing I would do is go and have a fight at school and go home and brag about it, because I knew he’d be happy about that. He was rapt about it; you could see the smirk on his face.

“It’s mind-boggling now that I sit here as a father to think that was ok, that I thought that was a reasonable way of receiving approval from him. It’s bizarre.”

When I read something like that it goes so far to explain why Hall got into fights on the field and why he had a short fuse.

Last edited:
Well someone said not having Greene gave us a 4 goal head start and we only won by 20 so they have a point

/s
Um, we didn't have Papley, so take 2 goals back. We still win. Plus Greene does not kick 4/match. His career average is 1.3. His best season is 2.3. On the other hand Papley averages 1.55 and and his best 1.9. Greene averages 1.6 against us.

Um, we didn't have Papley, so take 2 goals back. We still win. Plus Greene does not kick 4/match. His career average is 1.3. His best season is 2.3. On the other hand Papley averages 1.55 and and his best 1.9. Greene averages 1.6 against us.
/s means sarcasm.

You might know and are playing along, but just incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back