Owners

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You are one weird unit.

Yeah so ?

Most of the world's geniuses throughout history, from the art and scientific communities, through to the sporting and theatrical worlds, have been known to be somewhat eccentric and non-conformist ...

Yeah so ?

Most of the world's geniuses throughout history, from the art and scientific communities, through to the sporting and theatrical worlds, have been known to be somewhat eccentric and non-conformist ...

More often the world's serial killers and pests though..

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
So more Charles Manson than Nikola Tesla you think...

Don't kill me Elmer.

If I was a serial killer/sociopath I would be Dexter Morgan, only take out the trash/pond Scum of society.

Btw in the past couple of weeks , I have saved a winged bird and a couple of small mice from being killed/eaten by my cat.

I couldn't bear to see those poor creatures harmed or terrified (which they were)

Hardly the behaviour/mind set of a serial killer type..

I had a pip at Man Utd and BK because he had a massive crack on me on the AFL association football board yesterday which bothered me, but I promised everyone I wouldn't post there until Thursday Night, so this was my form of petty right of reply.

Anyhow I don't like The Glazers and I do honestly think United fans deserve to have owners who don't treat it as a club to boost the coffers of their (Glazers) shareholders, but man that spray annoyed me (and I would like to think I have a thick skin)

Also I think I have Covid, so not exactly in the best of spirits right now.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
If I was a serial killer/sociopath I would be Dexter Morgan, only take out the trash/pond Scum of society.

Btw in the past couple of weeks , I have saved a winged bird and a couple of small mice from being killed/eaten by my cat.

I couldn't bear to see those poor creatures harmed or terrified (which they were)

Hardly the behaviour/mind set of a serial killer type..

I had a pip at Man Utd and BK because he had a massive crack on me on the AFL association football board yesterday which bothered me, but I promised everyone I wouldn't post there until Thursday Night, so this was my form of petty right of reply.

Anyhow I don't like The Glazers and I do honestly think United fans deserve to have owners who don't treat it as a club to boost the coffers of their (Glazers) shareholders, but man that spray annoyed me (and I would like to think I have a thick skin)

Also I think I have Covid, so not exactly in the best of spirits right now.
Two wrongs make a right, OK. What are you 14?

Grow up you man child.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
51847759.jpg

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Two wrongs make a right, OK. What are you 14?

Grow up you man child.

tumblr_onzd4bcek81w5wrqpo1_250.gifv

I agree with you mostly, but on the other hand, some people take me, and other posters here way too seriously.

Some posters need to loosen up imo and not take banter or jokes too seriously (and yes I will cut back on my innane nicknames)

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
tumblr_onzd4bcek81w5wrqpo1_250.gifv

I agree with you mostly, but on the other hand, some people take me, and other posters here way too seriously.

Some posters need to loosen up imo and not take banter or jokes too seriously (and yes I will cut back on my innane nicknames)
This loses any meaning after you've said it 17 times.

Why don't you start doing it instead of mentioning it every 5 mintues?

Has been mooted many times that once Qatar 2022 is done and dusted the human rights abusers over in Qatar will dispose of PSG.

Hmmm. Roman gone.
Just the campaigners that own City left to weed out.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

I thought it was Adam Silver for a moment.

Also lol John Terry

Back