Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

May 23, 2010
Leafy Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Richmond
This is like when u go to put some salt on your chips & the lid falls off. Some real Doozy's here

That is appallingly shallow. I’m a lesser person for having watched it. They clearly do no research and haven’t prepared what they are going to say. How the hell can you analyse Tiges and still just mention Dusty Cotch and Jack? FFS our season relies on Balta, Bolton, Prestia, Baker etc rather than those veterans.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
i stopped watching all the footy shows years ago when they still didn't know half our list (while we were the premiers) and got people like jack graham mixed up with shane edwards i mean WTF. that's when I tapped out and all these clips that get posted are pure cringe especially all the boys club wankas giggling over us while the teams they support are garbage
I think you mean "Shaun" Edwards (FFS) and my personal favourite, when Jono Brown last season expected Garthwaite to move into a certain position during his half time analysis..despite the fact that he wasn't even playing in that game, indeed hadn't played a senior game for us since 2018. Lol

Over payed, over exposed morons most of them.

May 23, 2010
Leafy Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Richmond
I think you mean "Shaun" Edwards (FFS) and my personal favourite, when Jono Brown last season expected Garthwaite to move into a certain position during his half time analysis..despite the fact that he wasn't even playing in that game, indeed hadn't played a senior game for us since 2018. Lol

Over payed, over exposed morons most of them.

That was special from Jono. He has never really been held accountable for that.

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
i stopped watching all the footy shows years ago when they still didn't know half our list (while we were the premiers) and got people like jack graham mixed up with shane edwards i mean WTF. that's when I tapped out and all these clips that get posted are pure cringe especially all the boys club wankas giggling over us while the teams they support are garbage
Broad and Short were another pair constantly wrongly named.

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
That is appallingly shallow. I’m a lesser person for having watched it. They clearly do no research and haven’t prepared what they are going to say. How the hell can you analyse Tiges and still just mention Dusty Cotch and Jack? FFS our season relies on Balta, Bolton, Prestia, Baker etc rather than those veterans.
A season preview show & Georgie Parker comes up with a 9th joke. If she's ever wondering why she finds herself on a show with those 2 there's her answer.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
the whole media is in bed with the afl over the rule changes

on the payroll

the game is in the greatest state ever

Standard legacy media practice these days, sadly...

goebbelsquote.jpg

While the plutocrats who fund them laugh all the way to the bank.

Back