Training 2021/22 Preseason Thread Lessssf*ngo

Remove this Banner Ad

was anyone down to training today?

I was there by chance to grab my members scarf and the boys were training. They were doing match sim or as close to as you can get a couple days out before round 1. Noticed it looked like seniors vs 2s. CCJ and Chom were in the 2’s team. Chom was being manned by buckets. So whether these two were here just for pure structure and positioning to replicate who the defence will play on in a proper game or not who knows. Xerri was in the senior team.

I was there by chance to grab my members scarf and the boys were training. They were doing match sim or as close to as you can get a couple days out before round 1. Noticed it looked like seniors vs 2s. CCJ and Chom were in the 2’s team. Chom was being manned by buckets. So whether these two were here just for pure structure and positioning to replicate who the defence will play on in a proper game or not who knows. Xerri was in the senior team.
the video of JHF being announced as a debutant ended with a quick team meeting at which CCJ was also announced as a debutant

Go along yourself and report back then.
Well I can’t due to work hence why I’m asking what’s happened to the regular track watchers who found the time to go in previously

Again incredible I have to spell this out, some on this board are ridiculously dumb

Well I can’t due to work hence why I’m asking what’s happened to the regular track watchers who found the time to go in previously

Again incredible I have to spell this out, some on this board are ridiculously dumb
Do you not understand there are different periods in a work year especially when we are returning to ‘normal’ after Covid and there is more demand for merch and goods & services. The December - January period is the easiest

Have a bit of respect, it's extremely childish to start calling people "ridiculously dumb".

You can understand that you have work and can't make it to training so maybe think that people might have work, families etc. where they can't get along to training.

Just be grateful for those when they do get time to go down and have a look and then post news on the board.

Do you not understand there are different periods in a work year especially when we are returning to ‘normal’ after Covid and there is more demand for merch and goods & services. The December - January period is the easiest
Didn’t know all our regular track watchers were all from the same industry....

Have a bit of respect, it's extremely childish to start calling people "ridiculously dumb".

You can understand that you have work and can't make it to training so maybe think that people might have work, families etc. where they can't get along to training.

Just be grateful for those when they do get time to go down and have a look and then post news on the board.
Well when you pipe up with dumb s**t I’ll call you out on it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like having people going out of their way to watch and analyse some blokes train for 2 hours then reporting on it is more of a privilege you should be grateful for and not something to melt over when you don't get it.

It's like when you were a kid and your mum got you chocolate sometimes when she took you shopping if that's an analogy people can get

I feel like having people going out of their way to watch and analyse some blokes train for 2 hours then reporting on it is more of a privilege you should be grateful for and not something to melt over when you don't get it.

It's like when you were a kid and your mum got you chocolate sometimes when she took you shopping if that's an analogy people can get
Not melting just a simple observation that our track watching dried up

Others decided to get snarky to that observation tho

Not melting just a simple observation that our track watching dried up

Others decided to get snarky to that observation too
"Ridiculousy dumb", "dumb s**t" and the sarcastic tone of this quote below indicate you are quite frustrated. The responses seemed fine to me, just people explaining the situation.
Didn’t know all our regular track watchers were all from the same industry....

"Ridiculousy dumb", "dumb s**t" and the sarcastic tone of this quote below indicate you are quite frustrated. The responses seemed fine to me, just people explaining the situation.
Which was after the original post that post where old mate wrote “go along yourself and report back then”

The original post being a simple observation

Well when you pipe up with dumb s**t I’ll call you out on it

That's fine continue to attack me.

Just have some perspective to be grateful for those who do find time to watch and report on training.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back